Reviews for Lady Luck
H189 chapter 8 . 4/24
Love it! please continue writing this! :D :D , its rare to find something well written stories like this...please please please update
mizzanimequeen chapter 8 . 3/27
Really enjoy the story. Hope to see more updates in the future.
hiyouri chapter 1 . 2/26
Love the story so far, would really love to see an update to it some time :)
Silver-Grace09 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Is this truly the end of it? NO I want to see if Itachi can prove he loves her. As for your challenge I am guessing it was your own first night with your husband. Granted if you are married. If I am to forward I apologize. As from other places I have no idea. As for a new name you can look up on to find just about any male name if you can take the patience and the time to go through the quizzes. As for your grammar it is fine and I can still read what was being written. All the other haters can suck it up if they can't read it right. This is an amazing story and I would love to hear more on it.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
Beautiful story I can actually see it happening this way and I don't think Itachi is ooc at all, he didn't have to kill his family and deflect from Konoha...
river of the sand chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Hi there. Hm. Now, where to begin? I liked this story from the first word – the first chapter will be my favourite for all time I think, despite the recent, beautiful wedding and Itachi’s confession, whatnot. Not sure why. Probably because it’s... or... nah, don’t know. But I liked it all, don’t worry. :)

More things to add:
I loved Sakura’s fierce determination from the get-go. There’s nothing quite like a fanon Sakura that’s even more stubborn in her love life than she is in canon about pummelling perverts, lol. ;) As for Itachi however, it took me a while to warm up to him. He read at first as just another fanon control freak, but there were moments where the truth did seep through (especially noticeable now, in hindsight) and honestly, the hope that he would eventually pull that stick out of his butt was one of the few things that kept me reading (Sakura’s fierceness being another one, btw – LOVED it!).
So yeah, REALLY glad Itachi wasn’t just doing all this for the clan. n_n

So... is the Uchiha clan planning that coup d’état after all? This is a question that I believe has an obvious answer, but I still feel I need to ask. What the hell else could that pompous elder have been talking about? But I’m not in your head, so who knows?

Anyway, now that that’s over:
You weren’t kidding about the grammatical and spelling errors. You even sometimes cut whole sentences in half - i.e. ending them abruptly. Did you notice that? Your writing style reminds me of a lot of authors whose fics I REFUSE to read... no offense intended. I am reading this, after all. The tenses are not consistent is all. FanFiction, while not supported by professional editors and authors the way non-fanon writing would be, has the potential to be an amazing learning curve, regardless. I speak from personal experience – except in my case, the improvement wasn’t as necessary in the spelling/grammar as it has been in improving my story plots. I hope you continue to try to better yourself.

LASTLY:
After visiting your profile, I HAVE to ask: are you planning any pairings for Gaara in this story?
The thing is, and without meaning to be mean, this is a deal breaker on whether or not I'll keep reading - I've found that lying to myself about what I'll put up with only hurts (pisses off and frustrates) me in the end. You can call me fickle, picky and whatever, I don't care, I just HAVE to know! n_n
Cal-Kitty chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
wow
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
This is amazing! At first I really hate Itachi here but then his character showed up more in the latest chapters and gosh I love him glad that you didn't make this a cliche story :D great job author-san
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
pleaaaaasssse update im dieing what happens next o.o. its sooo good.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
please update soon u story is sooooooooo wonderfull and totally amazing
please we are wating for u
Bellz14 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
I really liked this story. I hope you continue writing.
LaLaLand chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Update please :)
hama431 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Update
Bellaria chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Very interesting take, your grammar was better by the final chapter, I will admit that at first it made the story a little difficult to read. I am glad you improved, good job.

Bella
Despairchan chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
A female child would be nice derp and hope you update ssoon