Reviews for Lady Luck
river of the sand chapter 8 . 4/3
Hi there. Hm. Now, where to begin? I liked this story from the first word – the first chapter will be my favourite for all time I think, despite the recent, beautiful wedding and Itachi’s confession, whatnot. Not sure why. Probably because it’s... or... nah, don’t know. But I liked it all, don’t worry. :)

More things to add:
I loved Sakura’s fierce determination from the get-go. There’s nothing quite like a fanon Sakura that’s even more stubborn in her love life than she is in canon about pummelling perverts, lol. ;) As for Itachi however, it took me a while to warm up to him. He read at first as just another fanon control freak, but there were moments where the truth did seep through (especially noticeable now, in hindsight) and honestly, the hope that he would eventually pull that stick out of his butt was one of the few things that kept me reading (Sakura’s fierceness being another one, btw – LOVED it!).
So yeah, REALLY glad Itachi wasn’t just doing all this for the clan. n_n

So... is the Uchiha clan planning that coup d’état after all? This is a question that I believe has an obvious answer, but I still feel I need to ask. What the hell else could that pompous elder have been talking about? But I’m not in your head, so who knows?

Anyway, now that that’s over:
You weren’t kidding about the grammatical and spelling errors. You even sometimes cut whole sentences in half - i.e. ending them abruptly. Did you notice that? Your writing style reminds me of a lot of authors whose fics I REFUSE to read... no offense intended. I am reading this, after all. The tenses are not consistent is all. FanFiction, while not supported by professional editors and authors the way non-fanon writing would be, has the potential to be an amazing learning curve, regardless. I speak from personal experience – except in my case, the improvement wasn’t as necessary in the spelling/grammar as it has been in improving my story plots. I hope you continue to try to better yourself.

LASTLY:
After visiting your profile, I HAVE to ask: are you planning any pairings for Gaara in this story?
The thing is, and without meaning to be mean, this is a deal breaker on whether or not I'll keep reading - I've found that lying to myself about what I'll put up with only hurts (pisses off and frustrates) me in the end. You can call me fickle, picky and whatever, I don't care, I just HAVE to know! n_n
Cal-Kitty chapter 8 . 3/15
wow
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 8 . 3/12
This is amazing! At first I really hate Itachi here but then his character showed up more in the latest chapters and gosh I love him glad that you didn't make this a cliche story :D great job author-san
pleaaaaasssse update im dieing what happens next o.o. its sooo good.
please update soon u story is sooooooooo wonderfull and totally amazing
please we are wating for u
Bellz14 chapter 8 . 2/20
I really liked this story. I hope you continue writing.
LaLaLand chapter 8 . 2/3
Update please :)
hama431 chapter 8 . 1/18
Update
Bellaria chapter 8 . 1/5
Very interesting take, your grammar was better by the final chapter, I will admit that at first it made the story a little difficult to read. I am glad you improved, good job.

Bella
Despairchan chapter 8 . 1/2
A female child would be nice derp and hope you update ssoon
Itachi-Truly-Is-Evil chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
i can't wait for more.
every chapter has been an emotional roller coaster ride.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
its so cute that itachi is in love with Sakura and please keep this story going :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
please keep this story going and reach up to 100 chapters :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Hey i just had thought about this story and i wonder if this turns into Itachi and Sakura series in Naruto would it be cool :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
i just wish that there some romance in Naruto series with Itachi and sakura it would be awesome :)