Reviews for Lady Luck
If I was in Sakura's place that moment I'd probably go and smash the Uchiha compound and then run away to be a missing nin, or kill myself. Obviously Sakura wouldn't do so because she has too many close ties with the village, as well as her conscience not allowing her to kill/injure so many innocents by taking the compound down. Or I'd go and just be like, "Hey sorry I'm already betrothed, my father made an agreement with such and such..." And pull out legitimate looking documents because of my connections with the Hokage.

Or I'd just like cry really hard and show my utter hysteria at my situation. Like in front of the Uchihas and be all, "you tricked me! I never wanted this!"
Cassandra Echizen chapter 8 . 4/5
Please update again... I am in love with this. Its finally happening... But truth be told I was looking for SasuSakuIta ... Its so fun knowing two hearthrob fighting over a beautiful girl
Twilightpeaches chapter 8 . 3/10
Please, please, PLEASE update! This is one of my absolute favorite ItaXSaku fanfics on this site! I've read this multiple times now and check back frequently hoping for a new chapter. Each time I've read through this story it's left me feeling overwhelmed with my emotions. That can only be achieved by someone who has a ton of talent for writing! Please don't hold myself or all your other fans following this story in suspense for much longer!
jhian casey chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
i really hope you went for that gaasaku little moment.. it would be very interesting
jhian casey chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
sasuke is so sweet! damn! sasuke even dresses her! awwww!;)
jhian casey chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
i so love kakashi! kakasaku pls!;)
or gaasaku! why not have gaara some appearance? to take interest in sakura.. to make itachi a run for his money.. hahaha!
i still hate itachi's pushyness..
jhian casey chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
i prefer sasuke than itachi in this fic.. and can we get kakashi as well? damn itachi..
jhian casey chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
heck, itachi is a bastard.. certainly! he's insane..dont like this itachi
jhian casey chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
didn't like this particular chap.. sakura's reaction to itachi is 'meh'..
i mean, she's stubborn so no matter what itachi say to her, she shouldn't think twice in revealing the truth.. and she can say no to the marriage no matter what.. she'll just have to tell tsunade.. so, well..
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
im actually writing this review BEFORE starting to read the 1st chapter.. i just think this is really interesting just from the short summary.. but im also kinda disappointed coz its been awhile since you last update.. i know alot of people is tanting for you to continue so, i just hope you hear us out and gave us a cocnclusion for this story.. im a die hard itasaku fan so, i'll this fic a shot..;)
AMMiss chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Wow, I just love this story. I wish you'd update again but it's been 2-something years.
Happy Writing!
H189 chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
Love it! please continue writing this! :D :D , its rare to find something well written stories like this...please please please update
mizzanimequeen chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
Really enjoy the story. Hope to see more updates in the future.
kilau chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Love the story so far, would really love to see an update to it some time :)
Silver-Grace09 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Is this truly the end of it? NO I want to see if Itachi can prove he loves her. As for your challenge I am guessing it was your own first night with your husband. Granted if you are married. If I am to forward I apologize. As from other places I have no idea. As for a new name you can look up on to find just about any male name if you can take the patience and the time to go through the quizzes. As for your grammar it is fine and I can still read what was being written. All the other haters can suck it up if they can't read it right. This is an amazing story and I would love to hear more on it.