Reviews for Seducing Edward: A Bella Swan Challenge
CSG chapter 6 . 4/7
Hilarious! Well done! Thanks for sharing! :)
xshear chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Readers: I felt this comment was highly inappropriate. In no way to I commend to this type of review or behavior in real life or in my stories. I have reported her and politely asked her to stop reading my stories if she had felt offended in any way.

- xshear
kfoll chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
I get it! Mike is going to fuck Jessica but pretend he is Edward?
That is rape.
So rape is funny now?
kfoll chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Ahh! Is it to break Jessica and Edward up?
kfoll chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Don't get it. To what end is she trying to seduce him? The guy is obviously a sex addict and any half decent body would be able to fuck him, so why is Alice trying to get Bella to 'seduce him'?
Maybe I'm missing something here but this just doesn't make a lot of sense at the moment.
Lets try the next chapter, see if it gets any clearer?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I LOVED IT
fcat5761 chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Great story. I liked Edwards internal 'thoughts'.
BellaAndEdwardLover9 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
Envy5 chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Great story! I love Edward when he's a prick like that. Hot!
CCBTH chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
this was kinda hot, i was kinda sad not to know what happened with jessica and mike..lol.. good lemons, still think edwards a douche.
CCBTH chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Yeah this is weird. First they love each other? in five minutes? and he loves her so much he makes out and almost sleeps with her? I like your premise but edward is a douche and any woman that falls for that shit is pathetic, bella is giving women a bad name. If she werent prositutiing herself to begin with.
Pattypattz chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Well I like the tone of this story so far. Can't wait to see what type of tricks Bella has up her sleeve...or is that Alice...LOL.

Nice start.
VicB chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Short and well...not so sweet but definitely hot! Douchebag Edward is always such a turn on. I don't know why...it's probably wrong but I don't care. I liked the story. It was short and got right to the point.
Sun Sunny chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
I just discovered this history because today I read ATOTE (yes in 1 day) and i liked so much that went to check your profile.

This is so original and hilarious, I loved it! All the conversations between Edward and little "Eddie" almost made me pee in my seat.

I swear I will try to check your other histories and rewiew :)
crunchinn x ice chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
loved your story it was hilarious