Reviews for Amnesia or Excuse Me, But Are You My Husband?
riaam chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
you are a magnificent writer. Tank you so much. I love it.
Foreverglfan88 chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
That was great! Good job!
Charlotte Kutaway chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
Read it last night and loved it! Could not "put it down", really liked the twist when we found out she knew since she got the ring...I had to go back and reread a second time from her point of view knowing that she! Thanks for writing this, can't wait to read. "Amnesia or excuse me are you my WIFE"
theadmiralscoffee chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Mean :) Very mean :) But very well written...I like this story and am about to finish it!
sevy MMAD chapter 15 . 3/11/2010
Oh, such an amazing story! So she knew all along! It's perfect so. You couldn't have written a better ending... and a better story.
Tempe4Booth chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
sweet, lovely and beautiful
Lily-Magnolia chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
Aww, beautiful :) Great job on the ending 3
A-Sha chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
ROFLOL. I just rewatched PD I and PD II again and again and again so I decided to go and find a fic for me to read. I found yours. And this has been very amusing indeed.

And I just laughed out loud so hard on this part. Thank you for making my day!

“No. She just wants me to help her change clothes.”

“And? What’s your problem with that? You can finally take off her clothes like you’ve always wanted.”

“Sshh! Princess!” cried Charlotte again, but Joseph did not say a word, just glared at her with a homicidal scowl.
reddie09 chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
lady silverlune chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
wow, the story was REALLY fun! :D my stomach cramped a bit from laughing.. XD [i had to keep my laugh as silent as possible 'cause my 'rents will ban me from the computer forever if i made a scandal.. XD] but anyhow... i enjoyed it! :D
ChickNick chapter 15 . 5/8/2009
Just read your last chapter and I just wanted to tell you that absolutely loved it! You did a great job!
green dame chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
Oh! I can't believe this is already the end! well... the end was sweet! and I guess just as it should be. btw I thought she knew he's not her husband! lol
risingdancer chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
Aww great story Liz!

you always seem to find some way to lead the readers in a certain way, and in the end, it's a whole other thing. I love it! :)
DuchessEliza chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
sweet,well written, but a little freaky, in the old-people sense. also, the emotionless bodygard's name is actually shades?
bluegirl-783 chapter 15 . 4/6/2009

Clever, very clever... Clarisse is always smarter than some people may think she'd be... I'd laugh at Mia's reaction when she discovers that Clarisse was playing them almost all the time... that would be funny- I can imagine she would be embarassed and then find it fun...

Great story, and my favourite line was:

'Not because I love you. Rather...because I would have done the same thing in your place'...