Reviews for Severus Gets a Belle
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
Beautiful story. Hope you will write more Severus Snape happy ending stories.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
The thought of a tipsy Severus Snape laughing at Jeff Foxworthy jokes is priceless. This storyline is definitely strange but a wonderful oasis from much of the HP Severus angst.
Wiltwheel chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
Really enjoyed this story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2016
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
RainbowOnYourPillow.LunaNomea chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
How in the world does this story have so little reviews? The first time I read it, I had just created a fanfic account and didn't know the mechanics of how to do much except read. Ever since then this story has kept with me and I've thought about it on many occasions. I LOVE it. So so much.

However I don't remember it being only 15 chapters... seemed longer when I read it before. Oh well, doesn't matter. I love this story with all my heart. The way you portray your characters is amazing and just the flow of your writing style makes me envious.

Thank you so much for sharing this piece with us and I hope to read more of your work now that I've captured the story again and put it on my favorites. : )
lorribear chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Hail State!
kika567 chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Aww! The ending was really sweet :3
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
I really really enjoyed your story by the way... really really! And I loved the ending!
Moonchild1212 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
hahaha... work up your nerve quickly! whew!
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
It seems so soon for this declaration - but it is touchingly sweet
Moonchild1212 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
love the redneck jokes
Moonchild1212 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
how fun, I love Katie!
Moonchild1212 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
How fun - can't wait to read more!
Missyick chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
i love this story! so beautiful! thanks for writing, loved it!
Luna.T.Lawliet chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
OMG! I am crying over here but lord, It was an amazing story. Severus definitely deserves to be happy for one and Katie is obviously the love of his life.

Loved the story... Hope you write more in the future x