Reviews for Severus Gets a Belle
Luna Nomea chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
How in the world does this story have so little reviews? The first time I read it, I had just created a fanfic account and didn't know the mechanics of how to do much except read. Ever since then this story has kept with me and I've thought about it on many occasions. I LOVE it. So so much.

However I don't remember it being only 15 chapters... seemed longer when I read it before. Oh well, doesn't matter. I love this story with all my heart. The way you portray your characters is amazing and just the flow of your writing style makes me envious.

Thank you so much for sharing this piece with us and I hope to read more of your work now that I've captured the story again and put it on my favorites. : )
lorribear chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Hail State!
kika567 chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Aww! The ending was really sweet :3
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
I really really enjoyed your story by the way... really really! And I loved the ending!
Moonchild1212 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
hahaha... work up your nerve quickly! whew!
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
It seems so soon for this declaration - but it is touchingly sweet
Moonchild1212 chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
love the redneck jokes
Moonchild1212 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
how fun, I love Katie!
Moonchild1212 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
How fun - can't wait to read more!
Missyick chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
i love this story! so beautiful! thanks for writing, loved it!
Luna.T.Lawliet chapter 15 . 10/4/2011
OMG! I am crying over here but lord, It was an amazing story. Severus definitely deserves to be happy for one and Katie is obviously the love of his life.

Loved the story... Hope you write more in the future x
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
Ooooh! I read your story in one whole go! Took me a while to finally finish reading it and I'm glad it's now finally over. Whew! Okay, first things first, I think I shall lay down parts I don't quite liked about the story. First off, I think you made Snape often OOC (out of character). I found it strange how Snape was being so kind and helpful towards Katie in the first few chapters. Where was the mean, hostile, sarcastic Snape we all know and love? I mean, Snape never came across as a guy who got all shy even when he was around beautiful women. That's my take at least...JKR never wrote Snape ogling/shying at beautiful women and stuff like that. The only woman he ever thought twice about was Lily...And Snape laughing at jokes...IDK, it just sounds weird especially after Alan Rickman himself said that he doubts Snape has any sense of humor...I would've expected more of a puzzled look when people are throwing jokes at him, like he doesn't get a thing...Lol.

I do like your OC Katie though. She is very cute and quite lovable. She does have some Mary-Sue qualities to her (ie. being drop dead gorgeous, sexy, having magical powers that are extremely amazing, etc) but she is not annoying! I grew to love her by the fourth chapter, I think. I find the fact that she's Southern very interesting. And yeah, to me to hell with the Mary-Sue qualities! After the sh*t Snape's been through he deserves a gorgeous, sexy and kick-ass girl!

The romance between Katie and Snape is really good but I did wish you'd include Lily more in this fic. Like, I would've really liked if Snape would've had inner monologues about how different Lily and Katie were and how he still couldn't help but love Katie even though she was like miles apart from Lily. Or maybe have him go, "This woman kisses me, looks twice at me and treats me like I'm a man...Lily never did that...Even when she was still my friend." I just want to see more of this sort of thing because in the novels, Snape is ultimately in love with Lily and so I don't think he'd just fall in love with another woman that quickly without any emotional turmoil going on over his love for Lily...It's just that I feel like the dude must've got it bad if he were willing to watch out for his love's son with another man and watch said love marry his arch enemy in school and actually take care of said love's son despite hating the kid's guts...IDK. That is my take on it. This is just merely how I wished the things would've gone a bit.

The storyline is somewhat interesting. I liked the whole Death Eaters fight at the very end and all. I never would've thought they'd still try to stir up trouble after old Voldy's dead...

On your writing, I must say that I greatly enjoyed your style. It is very precise and straight to the point. Clear and easy to understand as well as very relaxing, funny and entertaining! You have some typos here and there but they're just minor stuff! Nothing to agonize over! All in all, I think you did a fantastic job and have created a very sweet romance! And yay for the happy ending! I've wanted one to happen to Snape since like, well, after I read the last book...Am so glad you wrote this fic! Keep up the great work and write more Snape fics? Pretty please? Well,anyway great job! Really marvelous! :)
MikiMaos chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love it. .
lucyferr chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Why is she American and not British?
Narkiss chapter 15 . 9/23/2009

I've just finished your story and I loved it:) Still smiling from the sweetness:)

thank you!