Reviews for Fall
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 7/10
Yay! I love it! I am so happy that Sebastian and Silas will stay with their little family. I love how Sebastian acts and I love how Severus mothers him. I especially love all the cuddles. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 13 . 7/10
I agree Severus and Sebastian's interaction in potions was funny but I am so sad that they can't hug and Severus can't comfort his sons. I loved Ron's detention and I hope that he will grow up through experiencing all of that growing up.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 7/9
I forgot to say last chapter but I really like they're calling Severus Papa. Father just seemed too severe and like Lucius Malfoy.
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 7/9
Aww, little Sebastian is so cute. I'll miss his bright green eyes but pretty blue will work. Too bad he's so much smaller though not much younger.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/9
I understand the motivation for the bottle, though I doubt it's a legitimate method of food delivery in medical offices, but I worry about it's affect on Harry's psyche as heals. Would it not cause him to regress? I think a line explaining that magic could not be used to clean Harry due to interacting with the healing magic, it being too abrasive, or something is necessary to justify Poppy telling Severus to clean him with a cloth.
They are so cutteee! Especially when harry with his big bro draco, its just much cutes, i cant-
But I just dont like it when their name changed. It makes my imagination ruined somehow. so for me, this fanfic ended in about 4 chapter
ShadowHearthWalker chapter 1 . 3/4
Weird? That's he most unusual thing I've ever read on ff, and trust me, I read rlly weird things
Qtsarahanne chapter 15 . 1/16
Cute story thanks for writing it.
arlena.ferrell chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
The bottle isn't weird and makes sense when you think about it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
amazing!
HanaShadow chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
It's "mon petit" for little one, im french so i'm pretty sure of it XD But kudos for the effort
Mikayla chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
Wish this was relly what happend you write a good story.
Lumiellie chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Off to a great start!
AuthorNo.04 chapter 4 . 4/3/2017
Harry seems to have mentally reverted back into a toddler. Poor kid. I wonder if they should have physically de-aged his body right then to match his state of mind.
QueenViperaAzarathofCamelot chapter 15 . 3/22/2017
I love your story! Keep on writing!