Reviews for Fall
atymer chapter 15 . 11/2
I enjoyed the story because Harry got a second chance at love and affection and so did his brother. I liked the flashes of the potions master we all know, yet at the same time the inner Snape was allowed to develop. Although the tale doesn't end as expected (you know last battle, confrontation, etc) it does end on a hopeful note because we know there is support and care for the heroes.
It was nice to go back and read something written before my views about certain characters changed.
Rositri3 chapter 15 . 9/28
whoaa i love it i have read a lot of story but yours is the best you do an amazing job. thank you very much for this amazing time you give will i read your story !
kameis chapter 5 . 7/5
cf 8
1414artemis14 chapter 6 . 6/13
Severus is sooooo OOC
SeaShellvid chapter 15 . 4/28
This was adorable and amazing. I wish there was more
Coolgirlforeves13 chapter 15 . 4/23
Heeeeeyyyyu I am new and I like this definitely bookmarking it to read over and over again! I also want to say that if you can write an alternate one were Draco and Harry (Silas and Sebation) would like to reveal them selve or possibly letting Ron in on the secret I would love home to feel sorry for making fun of his best mate!
my deathly hallows chapter 15 . 2/22
Crying
my deathly hallows chapter 6 . 2/22
Lol I thought it said good night my princess
Minkey222 chapter 15 . 1/10
This is a wonderful story. I actually love it!
kricket93 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
This was a really great story! The only thing I noticed was that even though you used the word skat as meaning treasure in Danish it also has a not so nice connotation to it. It is basically like a fetish with poop or something. I mean it's too late now for this story but just be careful of other meanings for words in the future and probably not using that one again would be a good idea. Lol. Otherwise great story though and I really do hope you do a sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
soo...how old is harry supposed to be? is it mentally, physically, or both? me very confused derp XP
Lili chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Hi! Your story is intriguing and interesting in a good way lol. I love that both Severus and Draco are showing sides that wasn't portrayed in the movies and I've read this at least 5 times as well as your others as well. I was wondering and hoping that you'll write more stories like this because the way you put Severus, Draco, and Harry in whole other sides that isn't expressed is fascinating.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Not bad, but I don't like how Albus is so...detached... About what happened to Harry...it doesn't really seem like he cares! And he would be perfectly suited to act the doting grandfather!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Just wanted to point out something—Sebastian is a boy. Therefore, the word ‘little’ in French would take on masculine form—petit without the ‘e’. And while I am not a native speaker of French myself, I did live in France for a few years, and I’ve never heard ‘petite l’un’ used as a form of endearment—never heard it used as anything, to be honest. ‘Mon trognon’—my fruit core, or ‘mon jésus’—my Jesus, are the ones I’ve heard the most. You could use those. ‘Petite l’un’ just sounds strange, because the translation is so literal.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Loved. It. The regression was something I liked seeing, so Harry could be young. Great job!