Reviews for Fall
Minkey222 chapter 15 . 1/10
This is a wonderful story. I actually love it!
kricket93 chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
This was a really great story! The only thing I noticed was that even though you used the word skat as meaning treasure in Danish it also has a not so nice connotation to it. It is basically like a fetish with poop or something. I mean it's too late now for this story but just be careful of other meanings for words in the future and probably not using that one again would be a good idea. Lol. Otherwise great story though and I really do hope you do a sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
soo...how old is harry supposed to be? is it mentally, physically, or both? me very confused derp XP
Lili chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Hi! Your story is intriguing and interesting in a good way lol. I love that both Severus and Draco are showing sides that wasn't portrayed in the movies and I've read this at least 5 times as well as your others as well. I was wondering and hoping that you'll write more stories like this because the way you put Severus, Draco, and Harry in whole other sides that isn't expressed is fascinating.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Not bad, but I don't like how Albus is so...detached... About what happened to Harry...it doesn't really seem like he cares! And he would be perfectly suited to act the doting grandfather!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
Just wanted to point out something—Sebastian is a boy. Therefore, the word ‘little’ in French would take on masculine form—petit without the ‘e’. And while I am not a native speaker of French myself, I did live in France for a few years, and I’ve never heard ‘petite l’un’ used as a form of endearment—never heard it used as anything, to be honest. ‘Mon trognon’—my fruit core, or ‘mon jésus’—my Jesus, are the ones I’ve heard the most. You could use those. ‘Petite l’un’ just sounds strange, because the translation is so literal.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Loved. It. The regression was something I liked seeing, so Harry could be young. Great job!
DULCE mexico chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
nt no tengo estoy inscrita en este foro pero me encanta leerlos este es uno de los mejores haz una secuela x favor x lo que mas quieras y muchos piensan lo mismo X FAVOR
dulce chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
me gusta me pregunto que pasaría si ron se entera de que sebas es Harry :3 seria divertido
thewolf74 chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
I really love this story. I'm happy that Harry and Draco are now Silas and Sebastian Snape. I'm happy that Severus adopted them. I happy that Voldemort is dead. This was a very good story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Good
Mallory83 chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
This was really good. I enjoyed it a lot.
Ywink13 chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
I love this fanfiction so much! It's nice to find an author with completely different ideas.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
OMG I love this story I have read it at least four times and every time I read it just seams to get better and better. This story is one of the first deaged Harry Potter fan fictions I ever read that did not place Draco or Severus Snape as one of the antagonists.
muffin chapter 3 . 5/14/2014