Reviews for Five Times Lily Doesn't Kiss Sirius
DolphinAunt30 chapter 1 . 3/28
This was perfect! I loved it!
agent-oli chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
you really are the best author around here
I Was NotA Robot chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Great job!
The whole Lily and Sirius ship came off as sweet and touching, not like I expected (I've never really encountered this ship before).
Great story, keep it up!
Ella
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Waaaah so sweet! Great fic! Amazing. Great job! :D
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Cute idea. Liked especially the end. And I Love how it Shows Lilys and Sirius' relationship - in my mind they always had completly different opinions but when they needed each others help they were there for each other and I like to picture them as really close, even like siblings, maybe. Good Job!
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is so lovely!
remusjohnnlupin chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was beautiful. I love how you characterized them and played out the story. Their journey towards that last scene was great. The build up to that one kiss that sealed their understanding was simply gorgeous. The whole take on their relationship is overall amazing. Best brotp fic I've read in a while. So beautiful.
Birds on the Sunset chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ahhh. I tried to review on another of your stories but it didn't really work because I couldn't see through my tears. These stupidly amazing stories are actually breaking my heart. Every time you write something emotional I can feel my heart cracking and ripping and ahhhh. Bloody hell. I think I need some firewhiskey to drown my sorrows in.
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I absolutely love Lily and Sirius's friendship, even as much as I love Lily/James. This was a great read :)
sir-M-smarty106 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i almost left this page without writing a review... and for that i'm sorry. i really liked this. that's why i signed in. this started out silly and ended beautiful and touching. thanks for posting this!
nestie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Loved it ! I know James and Lily are meant to be but i just loved how you handled the Lily/Sirius relationship ! Sirius is like the perfect best friend to James. I loved the tension, I love when Sirius carries her to James, I love the way you portrayed them. It's so complex and well thought and well written.
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love this; this story, this friendship, everything about this, so very, very much.
manic ayla chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Is there a way I can ship a friendship? Because I ship Lily and Sirius as best friends almost as much as I ship Jily. They are my absolute favorite, and this story does so much justice to both of them and I love it. Ahhh.
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I loved James. I just don't like the part of kissing Sirius on the lips when she just got married.. :( Anyway, well-written :)
anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is super adorable. I like it :)