Reviews for Five Times Lily Doesn't Kiss Sirius
FwuuperQuill chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I am crying. Bloody stop me from wailing like a baby here, please... it's so, so splendidly gorgeous, so TRUE... how do you seem to know so well what is going on inside my head? And heart, for that matter! God!
Belle Delesque chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
"...because she's married to the most amazing man on the planet and Sirius Black is her best friend and what did she ever, ever do to be so lucky?" God. I ez ded. This was awesome.
ScarletGoldmist chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Sweet. Lord. That. Was Beautiful.
I'm literally tearing up and I have so many feels about this because this is exactly what I always pictured Lily and Sirius' relationship to be, and I could never quite make it perfect in my head, but you've nailed it spot on! This is one of the most in-character, inspiringly heart-wrenching pieces I've ever read, and I'm still filled all up inside with these huge expanding feelings of happiness, even as I'm crying.
Thank you so much for this beautiful contribution to the world of fanworks. No one has ever perfected the beauty of how evolved the relationship between James's best friend and the woman he loves most in the world really is. Often, writers portray Lily and Sirius as having a rivalry of some sort for James's attention, but that isn't in character, it isn't truthful to the spirit of their relationship, and it isn't something I enjoy reading, since I love all of those characters.
The heart of their relationship isn't a rivalry, it isn't something where there isn't enough room for everyone. It's in concert, all together, and it makes sense in a million ways that almost never end up coming through in the main body of any story.
You did it. It's perfect, it's exactly the way Sirius and Lily's dynamic should be, and that is so incredibly impressive, I'm not sure how I can convey exactly how much I appreciate it.
Thank you so, so much.
All of my best wishes, and my deepest heartfelt gratitude for this gift to all of us, your fellow fans.
DolphinAunt30 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This was perfect! I loved it!
agent-oli chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
you really are the best author around here
I Was NotA Robot chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Great job!
The whole Lily and Sirius ship came off as sweet and touching, not like I expected (I've never really encountered this ship before).
Great story, keep it up!
Ella
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Waaaah so sweet! Great fic! Amazing. Great job! :D
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Cute idea. Liked especially the end. And I Love how it Shows Lilys and Sirius' relationship - in my mind they always had completly different opinions but when they needed each others help they were there for each other and I like to picture them as really close, even like siblings, maybe. Good Job!
danimaltauro chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is so lovely!
remusjohnnlupin chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was beautiful. I love how you characterized them and played out the story. Their journey towards that last scene was great. The build up to that one kiss that sealed their understanding was simply gorgeous. The whole take on their relationship is overall amazing. Best brotp fic I've read in a while. So beautiful.
Birds on the Sunset chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ahhh. I tried to review on another of your stories but it didn't really work because I couldn't see through my tears. These stupidly amazing stories are actually breaking my heart. Every time you write something emotional I can feel my heart cracking and ripping and ahhhh. Bloody hell. I think I need some firewhiskey to drown my sorrows in.
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I absolutely love Lily and Sirius's friendship, even as much as I love Lily/James. This was a great read :)
sir-M-smarty106 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i almost left this page without writing a review... and for that i'm sorry. i really liked this. that's why i signed in. this started out silly and ended beautiful and touching. thanks for posting this!
nestie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Loved it ! I know James and Lily are meant to be but i just loved how you handled the Lily/Sirius relationship ! Sirius is like the perfect best friend to James. I loved the tension, I love when Sirius carries her to James, I love the way you portrayed them. It's so complex and well thought and well written.
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love this; this story, this friendship, everything about this, so very, very much.