Reviews for My Four Kings - Classic
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
My sister warned me how much they act like real guys and some of the weird shenanigans as well as Kunzite's and Mamoru's oddness, but I was still blown away with the quirkiness of the story and characters from this one chapter alone. I love it so much already.
I'm screaming in my head about how much of a nerd Nephrite is for somehow finding and spending time on an AQUARIUM message board (and I never say that about anybody, and am pretty nerdy and geeky myself but seriously, Nephrite? Aquarium message board. OMG, NERD), and how much of a high-maintenance, typical teenage girl Zoicite resembles, sheesh. He's worse than real girls. (GIRL. GIRL. God, Zoicite, you're such a girl! XD) I wonder if you saw the old dub, because you took the girl thing to a whole new level and I love it! XD Hilarious!
And Kunzite's a subtle weirdo, the kind I love the most, I think. A wii, seriously? I love them and all, but that's not what I expected at all and while I scrolled and saw that line was spoken, I didn't think it was by you.
Gah, I love this so much already.

Off to read more!

Love,
Epic Otaku Cherry

PS: I usually save reviews for the end of stories I really, REALLY adore, but I had to stop and tell you after the first (real) chapter how great this was. That's huge. ;D I love this and you so much, thank you.
Ki Ai Sky chapter 35 . 6/30/2015
This had been a genuine pleasure to read!
Your Shitennou are hilarious characters, and Senshi are so fucked up I can't help but want more. At first, I just laughed at the interactions between the boys and Mamoru, not really caring if there was a secret plot hiding somewhere. But when the plot finally showed up, I devoured every chapter. And now I sit here twiddling my thumbs, wondering what to do with myself. It was a little slow to get the ball moving, but that was fine because your writing was so clever and so humorous that I read for the sheer pleasure of it, not necessarily to discover what happened.
I understand that you are working on a re-write of this entire story, and I am looking forward to it! I hope that you complete and post the revision soon!
Thanks for the laughs!
milktea5 chapter 30 . 4/4/2015
i like how neph defended Jupiter
milktea5 chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
OH GOWDS! I LOVE THIS! WAAAH! IT Almost made me cry. i LOVE JUPITER SO MUCH, kind of skipped the part where there is no jupiter neph. hgehehe. i love How Nephrite cared for her in the end, but i was sad that she almost freak him out at first. i wish he have faced her more though, but then again, they just met, so... like a first date, i have an after thought idea, of how it should have go, after Mako started acting like that after their date. like he stayed and he manage to match her strength, but without hurting her, well something like that, but whatever, the story is still fine, the way you thought of it anyway. but in a reality world a guy of course would freak out, that sure is always the case if you acted that way, same goes to the female, but since its a fanfic, hahah... gosh i need to shut up. but yeah! i am really glad. poor Makochan. but i love the ending part of this chapter with Neph besides her.
MissWitch250 chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
Luna! Oh my gosh YAY! This is getting so exciting!
MissWitch250 chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
First-of-all, I would like to say that this is probably the manliest Sailor Moon fanfiction in existence.
I would also like to say that at first I was really bothered by Mamoru's absent-mindedness, but now that I've read further, it's starting to make sense and I like it.
I really hope that this story is headed in a direction that has the Senshi working in the bar, but I guess I'll just have to read on and see. I'm so excited!
MissWitch250 chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Love it, love everything about it, and I love that you brought attention to the SHIT in Shitennou. I can't wait till the girls come in (I love Jupiter and Mercury, and Nephrite and Zoisite are hilarious).
MissWitch250 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
This is by-far the most entertaining story that has shown the relationship that the Shitennou have! I love the dick/gay jokes and insults that are thrown so casually at each other, and you can tell there's an underlying friendship :) I absolutely can't wait to continue with this story
Llavender chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
This is hilarious! You make them feel so real, so alive!
leneypoo chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
I saw your post about this story in tumblr and I figured why not give it a shot. I was kinda skeptical at first, but the moment when "William Shatner" spoke and Zoicite's reaction to it sold me. I almost died laughing. I had to read the rest.
sogoldensolo chapter 35 . 5/27/2014
I just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading this. I think I've been following it since like, 2008 or something? Jeebus, that's a long time, but this story is awesome and so its worth it. Just don't go GRR Martin on me or anything and only update every 7 years. I've been having anxiety issues and going back and re-reading the hilarity and drama that is this fic has helped a lot. I look forward to your next update, whenever you get to it. Keep on keepin' on.
appalove chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
Whaaa...! That was so intense! What happens next?

The timey-wimeyness of it all is awesome. I thought it was the past but then it's the future or is it an alternate timeline? And Rei, always the survivor! Ugh. I like where you're going with this.
appalove chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
["That's a pretty god damned big bridge." Jadeite murmured.]

["What?" Mina asked. She was known to mangle aphorisms on occasion, but this man's odd manner of dress and even odder sense of poetry stunned her.]

HAHAHA! These lines made me laugh! Love how you are still getting the humour in there during this seriously intense situation they're in. It's so awesome how this fic started as crack!fic and became this engrossing mystery. The scene with Usagi and the creepy she-devil was scary! I've rarely found that in fic before, it's awesome. :)

Soooo I finally started reading this after I'd put it off for ages since it wasn't finished, and now I'm only five chapters from the end of what's written so far... and a whole year since the last update... Ahh! Please write more, is ultimately the point of this message. This story is too good!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/25/2013
So... We've got a bunch of senshi running around with no recollection of actually being senshi. Uranus and Neptune threatening Zoicite. Kunzite, aka Eros Nephrite, Jadeite, and an Endymion dog throwing into some other time watching how Kunzite (
Ms. Fairweather chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
Holy crap. I just found this story and read the entire thing. I started reading and just couldn't stop. And now I am facing a horrible cliffhanger! I really hope you update sometime soon, cause holy cow