Reviews for You and Me and the Weather
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 175 . 8/17/2014
"Stop it would you!" "Can't you see we're being distraught right now? Stop ruining the mood and come over here and sulk!" - BEST OC FANFIC QUOTE EVER! XD

Yep. That quote's goin' places! ;)
*cough* MY PROFILE! *cough, cough*
garfieldsieuquay232 chapter 55 . 4/6/2014
I love this story. Truly I do. And I've been thinking about how cute, adorable, and heart-warming it is. Yeah it's super nice and well-written and I'm gonna shower you a lot of flowers :)

Thank you.
saku642734 chapter 191 . 2/15/2014
very awesome story! super cute :)
Doom.Sammich chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
"A flipper? What a stupid name." Hehehee, he said stupid name.. hehehe.. Why do I find that so funny?
prettytomboy123 chapter 191 . 12/15/2013
Ok. That. Was. The. LONGEST GAASAKU EVER that i ever read. And for that i give you my respect. But, seriously i liked NO LOVED it I hope you make a LOT more in the future
Gaara lover chapter 107 . 10/4/2013
I like this chapter
Kawaiilila chapter 191 . 4/4/2013
A beautifully written story...
meeee chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Did you say he scratched his brow? You mean his eyebrow right? You realize he doesn't have any right? Well unless he scratched the place they should be.
eon chapter 191 . 2/13/2013
sweet. charming. funny. love it!
write more of them as a pair. so have fallen in love with sakura and gaara as a pair.
thanks for the wonderful story.
LilithiaRW chapter 191 . 8/11/2012
Very cute for a drabble fic. Good job! There is not enough GaaSaku in the world :)
Expressive Dissonance chapter 191 . 4/21/2011
Beautiful fic. Even with all the chapters, they were short and to the point and I enjoyed the development throughout. )
Demon6neko chapter 191 . 3/22/2011
I just love this story,with it short chapters and great writing it was so good to read '-'

I'm a little sad that it over but boy was it fun to read -

I really hope you keep writing like this -
i.envy.clouds chapter 191 . 11/20/2010
i'm sad it's over, but i can't waitt to read more!11
KohoriNS6 chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Ugh I got a long way to go.
TuVieja chapter 191 . 6/21/2010
This must be one of the nicest things I've had the opportunity to read. What a nice story, well written, good grammar and spelling (I love it when writers really do their job). I just found out that I've read other of your stories (About:Frustration/ Time) and remembered how I also loved them. This one was nice because of all the little chapters that were, as you say, drabbles, but drabbles that connected all together in a so nice way. Because of the length of the chapters I could read them without having to rush to get to college in time.

Every time I finish a wonderful story (that also respects writing rules) I get this happy. So now I must go to eat and them leave to the first class of my last week of this semester, aaah, finals are coming! (And as soon as I come, i'll reread the 'About' series.)