Reviews for You and Me and the Weather
jacpin2002 chapter 191 . 11/7
Excellent, story! Loved it.
Cheese chapter 111 . 8/16
I love love love the ino Sakura friendship in this haha
Cheese chapter 6 . 8/16
This is honestly hilarious! Also I love how you justified the situation in a way that was reasonable and believable.
kazekage422 chapter 191 . 7/17
Wow! This is the longest Gaara fic that I've ever read! But it's not boring! I stayed up almost the whole night reading it and I finished it the following day. Great job!
FlyingSilverDreams chapter 175 . 8/17/2014
"Stop it would you!" "Can't you see we're being distraught right now? Stop ruining the mood and come over here and sulk!" - BEST OC FANFIC QUOTE EVER! XD

Yep. That quote's goin' places! ;)
*cough* MY PROFILE! *cough, cough*
garfieldsieuquay232 chapter 55 . 4/6/2014
I love this story. Truly I do. And I've been thinking about how cute, adorable, and heart-warming it is. Yeah it's super nice and well-written and I'm gonna shower you a lot of flowers :)

Thank you.
saku642734 chapter 191 . 2/15/2014
very awesome story! super cute :)
Doom.Sammich chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
"A flipper? What a stupid name." Hehehee, he said stupid name.. hehehe.. Why do I find that so funny?
prettytomboy123 chapter 191 . 12/15/2013
Ok. That. Was. The. LONGEST GAASAKU EVER that i ever read. And for that i give you my respect. But, seriously i liked NO LOVED it I hope you make a LOT more in the future
Gaara lover chapter 107 . 10/4/2013
I like this chapter
Kawaiilila chapter 191 . 4/4/2013
A beautifully written story...
meeee chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Did you say he scratched his brow? You mean his eyebrow right? You realize he doesn't have any right? Well unless he scratched the place they should be.
eon chapter 191 . 2/13/2013
sweet. charming. funny. love it!
write more of them as a pair. so have fallen in love with sakura and gaara as a pair.
thanks for the wonderful story.
LilithiaRW chapter 191 . 8/11/2012
Very cute for a drabble fic. Good job! There is not enough GaaSaku in the world :)
Expressive Dissonance chapter 191 . 4/21/2011
Beautiful fic. Even with all the chapters, they were short and to the point and I enjoyed the development throughout. )