Reviews for The Merry Misadventures of Florian the Great
tales fanatic chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
haha, these adventures (or misadventures) are awesome! please write more!it's been more than a year since this was last updated! :'(
whitewingedsoldier chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
I've never even played/watched Tales of the Abyss and I burst out laughing quite a few times reading this. It was the title...something about the Merry Misadventures of anything will keep me amused. :D I really liked it!
Myew-chan chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
This is a beautiful story. Florian's always been my favorite character, and everything here sounds...exactly like something he'd do. XD
Aira chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
I really like your fic, it's very funny and... suprising XD

And I love your portrayal of the characters too
Tora Minamino chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
There need to be more fics about Florian. I really love your portrayal of the characters, especially Jade.
Mazq chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
Haha. Made me giggle a couple times. I love the way you write Florian, it's too bad he didn't have a bigger part in the actual game. D;

You write Jade perfectly, too. :)
Phantom Tempest chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Aww... poor Dist and Sync got left behind... XD

Yay! Guy came to save them! _ *brick'd* Really will be interesting to see how they manage to get on the Albiore from their position in the boat. Can't wait to read more. _
Osaka chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Gah I love Florian so much.
Phantom Tempest chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
The pair in the hot air balloon... are they by any chance Dist and Sync? The way the second guy was talking made me think of Dist and the way the first guy was talking makes me think of Sync. Plus the narrative compared them to Florian and Jade... *brick'd*

I can't wait to read more of this, it's getting really good!
Phantom Tempest chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
XD I should have expected Jade to pull something like that... it was very fitting. I liked how Bilbo was just left dancing there and didn't even realize that Jade had stopped dancing.

I actually have wanted to write something about Florian, the poor kid doesn't get enough fanfic attention... unfortunately I lack ideas for a fanfic at this moment in time.

Anyway, update soon! I wanna know what happens to Florian and Jade next! _
Kirenza chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
That was epic. You have to write more! The narrative was so great and comedic! I love it.

Jade and Caramelldansen... I don't think I'll ever get that image out of my head. XD
Phantom Tempest chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Ah-ha! I knew it was Jade. _

...Now I can't get the image of Jade doing the Caramelldansen dance out of my head... that was too funny, not to mention completely unexpected. Then again, Jade is Jade... I guess he's got a right to do whatever he wants, even if it is unexpected. XD
Torreschette chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
That last chapter was brilliant! Especially the ending with the Caramelldansen.
Apprentice Writer chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
it's Jade, right? Right?
Phantom Tempest chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Little Lady? XD I started cracking up when I read that... and when the other pirates were trying to name him names with colors in them... and Humprhey Bogart.

Still... I wonder who the new guy on the ship is? The way he talks reminds me of Jade... though I'm not sure if it's Jade or not...

Well, there's only one way to find out, and that's by waiting for the next update. XD