Reviews for A Memory Divided
Sara chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
My head is still spinning, just so you know, from finding and reading a Red Eye story this good, and this intense, and this charming. Is this finished? Because I can totally feel the resolution. If not, wow, I can only imagine what could follow.

So again, Roylott is a hilarious, menacing, competent, and altogether quite well-developed villain. I applaud you. This is a great story, and definitely one of the best ones I've read (heh...believe me, I've read a lot. Like, I mean, A LOT.)!
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 17 . 7/21/2012
Honestly, all I can say is that the chemistry between them is just...delicious. It's so sexy, but restrained and hinting and gahhh, it's just killing me! I love how they're not falling into each other's arms, but are taking their time, still being cautious, and gosh, how could I forget the snide little remarks, insults, references to the movie, and smirks? So much love for this...
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Haha, so ingenious. So perfect. So Jackson! Again, again, your characterizations are freaking on the mark! And it's really not just that. Of all the great Red Eye fics that have them in realistic character behavior, I'm pretty sure you selected the perfect universe -or, set of circumstances and fate- for the optimal interactions between Jackson and Lisa. They're so perfect in, dance between loathing, admiration, and everything else. Like, seriously, hands down, you have their chemistry just nailed down. And I love it.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
WHOA. I did not expect that. At all. This is freaking amazing, I know I keep telling you this, but the twists just keep coming hurtling at me, Lisa keeps on being a hilarious, intense, and somehow never unrealistic character, and Roylott has just that perfect personality for this. I also feel like there's layers of plans within plans, and I still cant wait to read the next thing. Squee!
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
I just want to remind you how brilliantly PERFECT your characterizations of Lisa and Jackson are. Mother of god, this is probably my favorite mode of Lisa to read. She's perfectly in character, and yet clever, hilarious, and has juuuuust that perfect blend of complex chemistry with Jackson. So yes, not only do you have Lisa and Jackson perfect individually, but their interactions are so believable I can just see it all happening in front of me. Oh gawd, I love their back-and-forth bantering. It's like that perfect mix of grudging respect, contempt, irritation, and attraction.

Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
WOW, this is SO great. No kidding. I LOVE that you have an actual reasonable, logical explanation for the whole premise, and hey, it seems legit enough! All that research...yum, very sexy. I love how you control the story: so much light humor, but with that underlying serious and kind of sinister feel. I love it.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Gahhh! I'm dying here! Oh my gosh, must read rest now...*dies with excitement*
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Holy crap, I'm now reduced to a giggling, breath-held, eye-goggling, wheezing-in-anticipation idiot here clutching the keyboard desperately. This is SO good, right down to the characterizations, which you nail right on the head. And damn, that makes this story a great ride. I can actually hear and picture Rachel and Cillian interacting and rattling out their lines in your story, so good is your characterization. You also have a FABULOUS control over plot. Damn, like, the pacing is exciting yet filled with enough pause to let you feel emotions and react. I'm also insanely excited to find out what happens next, did I mention that?

Okay, so catch up to you later, I gotta finish this...
KnoKnayme chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
This is so good... Will you continue? :)
UglyTruth chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
This. Is. So. Good.

Couldn't stop reading all the way through. Completely addictive plot and great characterization of all of them. The intruiges and twists just kept coming. I love it.

Do update sometime.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 18 . 4/22/2011
Ohhh man! I can see you haven't updated in aaaaages! :(
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
Awesome twist near the end!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Uh oh...busted.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Hell yeah I'm having as much fun as you are!