Reviews for Kono Te Ni
weasleyAxel chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
really smooth and enjoyable reading over..thanks for this!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
great story. please come back to it
Enadryle chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
One of my favorit fanfiction!
Forget-Me-Not-Obsession chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
I hope you havn't given up on this AMAZING story! Keep it up!
Kirinthor chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
this is a really good fic and you write really well so i hope you will update at some point :), problem is FMP stuff doesnt really get noticed as it seems to be a relatively unknown anime, which is a shame as its one of the best ive seen :)
Jade Lotus chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Whew! that was so hot action! LOL Seriously though some lemon writes can be rather awful but, how you handled it and the feelings you were able to convey were superb! It is a real pleasure to read a well put together, tasteful and beautiful lemon. Great work!
Jade Lotus chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Awesome job! I really like how you had Kaname unfold her story to Sousuke about what happened when he was gone. The descriptions of their reactions were beautiful. Keep up the great work!
Jade Lotus chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Love it! Great job on the story! There are so few good Sousuke and Kaname stories out there and yours is one of the top ones I've read so far! Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to read more.
The Siege chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
OMG!1 I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE AN AWESOME ROMANCE AUTHOR ONE DAY! WHEN THAT DAY COMES, YOU BETTER TELL ME YOUR AUTHOR NAME SO I CAN READ ALL YOUR AMAZING BOOKS! LOLZ :DDDDDDDDD KEEP WRITING!
HeloEyes chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Wow! I REALY like your story! Please don't let us wait to long for the next chapter.
Hika Hime chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Really like the story line! seriously? it was coool :)

can't wait for the next chapter? ,
craziesun chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Woo!
aijideru chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Yay! So fun! You've nailed it! (Though I have to say I doubt Kruz would REALLY decline details ... :D). I hope you do more.
Tairi Soraryu chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Cute chapter! Looking forward to seeing how Tessa reacts to the news about Kaname and Sousuke. They're cute even when they're fighting. ) Thanks for another enjoyable read!
seashell chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
love your story, can't wait to read the next chapter