Reviews for Nature Trail to Heck
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
nice. it's very odd to find a horror mystery story with enough humor to make you laugh. i find those the best. i would love it if Ron got bitten and became something really cool that would have to be taken care of, but that's my evil side coming out. Great story, loved it especially with Han, you really know your stuff!

-Kaitlyn
Reader101w chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great story and an excellent ending.

A vampire chipmunk, who would even think of that?

You put down a matured Ron very well, and you managed to make Kim come off very good as well, even though she was only mentioned.

Six-year old Hana also work out great in this setting.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
"It's really no big, Mr. B," Hana smugly replied. "You try taking down a genetically modified super villain when you're still in diapers and see how much fear you show."

That’s not quite a 6 year old. Maybe something perky and bubbly, or military sounding, like, “Mr. Barkin, SIR! A Pixie Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent, SIR!” (I borrowed that from the Boy Scout Law)

Having said that, though, the rest is inc character, though. Precocious. Kinda like Tatum O’Neal in Bad News Bears. Or Christina Ricci in some f her films.

A real-live almost-encounter wit an actual creature; always good for a shiver.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I can't believe I never reviewed this one. Oops.

Great story, I liked rereading in the context of your expanded Fast Track universe. I have to say this makes me curious to see what a pregnant Kim would be like, other than the bizarre food cravings.

Fun outing, reminds me of Zaratan's Halloween story with Kim and Ron taking Hana trick or treating. I really enjoyed the image of a vampire chipmunk, for some reason my mind goes to the squirrel in the tv trailer for Ice Age; a curious combination to say the least. Nice to see Weird Al inspiring more fanfic goodness. Though my favorite song of his was Amish Paradise.

Great story, look forward to many more!
Akinyi chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
A wonderfully cute Halloween tale! The little subplots of Kim's wacky food cravings and Ron's change from cowardly student to Barkin's equal added more chuckles to the story.

Looks Han and the the rest of the Pixie Scouts were more right than Barkin wants to think. That should make an interesting nature check list: oak tree, check; pinecone, check; vampire chipmunck...check.

This was a fun read! I'd love to see more stories from you.
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This is a FUN story! You move the characters ahead a few years, bring Hana into the story nicely, and fill in some of the background. So, Kim is seven months pregnant, she and Ron are married, and Hana is a very self-confident six-year-old. This story deserves a sequel, or else another story set in the same time frame. That is, something happening with Hana, Ron and Rufus (and maybe Kim, Jim or Tim Possible?) a few weeks before or after this story.

You write the characters well. Barkin, Ron and Rufus sound as if they had stepped out of a TV episode of "Kim Possible," and Hana is good, too. "The Toilet Paper Man Incident?" That name conjures up some wierd ideas! And the Vampire Chipmunk is real? But something that small couldn't drink enough blood from a human to kill them. And where did he come from? Inquiring Readers Want to Know!

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Katsumara chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
A very awesome one-shot! Things to come possibly in your "Fast Track" series? :D Haha. That'd be awesome. Either way, keep up the good work! Loved an older Han, and pregnant Kim sounds like a dangerous thing to go through.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Waveform,

I really would have enjoyed a full-on confrontation with the Vampire Chipmunk, especially against alleged he-man Steven Barkin.

(Michael Buffer voice) L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LET'S GET R-R-R-R-R-READY TO R-R-R-R-R-R-U-M-M-B-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-E!

Still, it was good to see Hana doing well with the Stoppables. It was also good to see Ron starting to 'grow a pair' against his former academic nemesis.

Who knows? Maybe Hana could have earned a bravery badge with her unorthodox use of the 'standard' Pixie Scouts camping gear.

As far as 'Nature Trail to Hell'...I am a RABID Weird Al fan, following his work since 'Belvedere Cruisin' aired on Dr. Demento. Remember, 'Satan eats Cheese Whiz!'

For those of you just reading this review before reading the story, you just have to listen to the song...and a backwards passage within it...to get the reference!

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Well, Hana seems a mix of her siblings here.

Kim's anything, Ron's Never.

Like it

Sweet one shot

Good night, sleep tight, may the vamp/munk never bite.

Ja ne

Jim
Stubbs101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Nice story, If there are any more one shots you'd like to through out there, I'd love to read them too.

Stubbs
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh WOW, there really is a vampire chipmunk. Kim's at seven months and it took Ron only six years to get her there. If the thing bit Ron would it get his monkey stuff and would Ron get it's vampire thingie?

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was a fun one! Loved the look at the future Ron/Barkin relationship, but seeing the Stoppable siblings interact was even better. You labeled this story complete, but it seems to me Hana might not be content to let the mystery remain unsolved indefinitely. And there are several other members of her extended family she could "recruit" for the ongoing investigation.
MrDrP chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Cute and funny story. Glad to see that, even though a few year's older, everyone's very much in character.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
That's all a super ninja child needed;The Stoppable 'dare to be diffenent' attitude.

That was an interesting look into the future with Han and Ron. Ron is still Ron, and it looks like we have a miniture Kim in Han. Poor Ron, dealing with a wife and sister who have that 'take charge' attitude should make for an interesting life.

Nice work!

P.S. Vampire Chipmunk ! I like it!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Between Kim's absolutely whack cravings and the Vampire Chipmunk this is appropriately named... from Heck.

Looks like Hana's going to be one heck of new addition to Team Possible someday. She's got her Big Sis' attitude and demeanor. And it doesn't help if she is the super ninja that she is already.

Ron's stepped up some since high school, and has kept his Ron-ness intact.

So what's planned for them with this little demon chipmunk stalking them?

CB73