Reviews for A Kiss is Just a Kiss
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hilarious! Just one point: Jack is omnisexual. Anything that moves and some that don't.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Thank god for that Review Game thread thingy :D

Actually completely captivating. I loved it.

I would have never thought of this particular crossover, but now I've read this it seems to be tugging at my imagination.

You wrote both Jacks so convincingly and when you brought them together it worked :D

Fantastically original idea.

Lol please forgive the gushing, but I really really enjoyed this.
Onyx Gallan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Nice. I'm liking this already. Your vocabulary is definitely higher than mine, but you seem to use too many sophisticated words. Still, it doesn't take away from how smoothly it flows from paragraph to paragraph. This is exactly how I want to write because your writing style here reminds me exactly of how I used to write back then.

Overall, this is a great start to the story and it is very engaging.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
He he he!

Great!

Kamai6
cooldude22345 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was... interesting... lol

I was pretty confused the whole time, though.
Catium chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Oh my I've been dreaming of a Captain Jack Harkness/ Captain Jack Sparrow for a while now. I was so happy when my friend found this one and sent it to me.

Very nice;)
Luke Castellan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was a brilliant piece. I really enjoyed reading it. 8)
Jim chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I am truly impressed!

I am a fan of both Torchwood and Pirates and I really like how you got Sparrow's talking style down.

I could really see the two of them together on the Pearl in the Locker's desert.

"It’s one thing fancying myself, that’s natural" LOL It's brilliant!
Teigs chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was so funny. You have a good imagination.
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Hmm, interesting way to explain what happened... I enjoyed it.
missoswiin chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ok, very cool idea! Jack was awesome in this! Both of them.
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
oh rah! hahaha absolute hilarity!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hehe awesome :D

IP
Lilith283 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Sorry to be a bit obsessed with unimportant details but in your authors note you stated that Jack Harkness is an alien ho settled down on earth, he's not. He's actually a Human from the future who was stranded in our time period by the last of the time lords, known as The Doctor. He was made immortal by a human named Rose after he was killed. It's hard to explain but basically Torchwood is a spinoff of the sci-fi show Doctor Who. Sorry if you already knew this.
niver chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND.

That was amazing. I can just imagine John and Jack doing something like this to each other.