Reviews for A Strange Visitor
BSolomon chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Your story is not bad it is new in a way your chapters are to short
BSolomon chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Why let the hog rape Harry?
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Ok well the first thing I need to say is that ur story is good but Dumbledore raping then killing Ron and keeping Hermione as a slave is really sick and gross. I think you should re-write ur chapters and put more description into them, more depth. :)
Nightlock22137 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
i like it , but its kinda confusing . will you be updating soon ? i hope you do .
Ichigo Mirai chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next in this... please, please update soon!
arashi wolf princess chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
A wonderful chapter! I must say this getting really good. Please continue soon. Hm... should make Harry possible strip tease for both of his mates would be interesting to see.
arashi wolf princess chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
Stupid Dumblefuck...So many words to say on him. I like how Severus and Tom are going about for getting Harry to trust them. It's cute and adorable.
arashi wolf princess chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Such a perfect way to meet his mates. An excellent job well done if you ask me personally.
arashi wolf princess chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Awe, Harry gets to see his father. Harry isn't that sure to trust just yet and being catious. A very smart move indeed. Albus is getting to reckless.
arashi wolf princess chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Stupid Veron had no right to do that to his wife and son. *Shakes head* I love how harry has his revenge at last. Hm..interesting for Harry not to be a human. I like this story for sure. Please keep up the good work. this very good in deed.

-Arashi
arashi wolf princess chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
This story is very wonderful so far. Keep up the wonderful work.
ams71080 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Cute.

Amber
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
more please please faster updates I love your writing thank you

story getting good please keep updates coming thank you again
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »