Reviews for A Strange Visitor
BSolomon chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Your story is not bad it is new in a way your chapters are to short
BSolomon chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Why let the hog rape Harry?
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 9 . 9/2/2011
Ok well the first thing I need to say is that ur story is good but Dumbledore raping then killing Ron and keeping Hermione as a slave is really sick and gross. I think you should re-write ur chapters and put more description into them, more depth. :)
Nightlock22137 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
i like it , but its kinda confusing . will you be updating soon ? i hope you do .
Ichigo Mirai chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next in this... please, please update soon!
SSOTVDG chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
...Okay, theres a few parts to this little review. (Aka, this may be the longest review you've ever gotten (no offence).

(Sorry, but it has to be done.):

Flames:

There where a few spelling errors, but spelling wasn't so big to me when i was reading. You forgot a few s' added unnecessary characters [(not the smily face) i may have spelled characters wrong, sorry] spell check. That does wonders. Your spacing was rather atrocious, not unbarable, but could've used work. You mildly straightened that up in the last few chapters or so, and while im speaking of chapters: your chapters where on the short side, and would be a bit more better to combine some chapters. More detail. Your scentances where poorly put together; it was like your deathly afraid of a scentance longer than seven words (not that i was counting). There are commas, and semi colons for scentances where you where tending to get "period happy) and your scentances needed more... sustanance. Your scentances where too short moreover. All in all you lacked a critical eye when writing/reviewing/reading over, if you did that to begin with. You left out a few key parts here and there; basically you need to (well, not NEED to... But you get the point, right?)work on your paragraphs and change things like 'finishing off your paragraph and starting with "the next day"' and it is almost... Sloppy... How you set up the 'with harry' 'now here' type things. It is not necessarily bad, but looks rather gaudy how you set them up with the quickness of your writing. You may want to work on your gramatical stature and try to improve it.

(the better part, thankfully!):

niceness:

Your plot line is one of the most... Richest ive seen! A very brilliant idea if you ask me! I really with there was a bit more detail though. I absolutely adore tom severus and harry together and its the first time ive read tom being on the reciveing end. I can't wait for your next update, and i hope you get over your writers block stupor, i'd love to see how this progresses. It's caught my attention and wont let go.

(the even better, yet randomly my thoughts... Thing):

More thoughts:

Tom's preg-o! Thats so awsome! I love it! I love it! I love it! More! More! More! More pleeaase! I absolutely adore the plot! Sevvie and tommy are so hott together, don't you think! I do! It's even better you added harry to it! D you are like my hero for that! Oh! Oh! Oh! Would you like me to beta yoir work! (you know what beta'ing is right? Someone reviews, makes corrections... Et'cetra?) i'd love to do it for you if you don't already have someone for it, ot if you'd let me. Kya i can't believe severus got tom pregnant! That has like made my month! I saved this story for the summary (it sounded intresting) and now just got to it (it's been like a day) i can't believe i held off. I love it! Oh my! And salazar slytherin is harrys daddy! That was a shocker! I was bouncing around when i read that! I started assuming godric griffindor was the other dad, 'cause you insinuated it, and it was sublime! Have you heard of yaoi, anime? (basically male slash of you didn't know) if you dont you should check it out, its like male on male 'HEAVEN'! (if i've offended you in any way up to this point or on, im dearly sorry.) aah i can't belive you can get dumblefu- dumbledore into a half smut scene and not the boys! My, my, my! Only a litte fluff! (kisses...hugs...et'cetra) and not some lemoms! (actuall sex) that was like... EW! WOW!... Ew! Ahahaha... I was kinda expecting the hermione x dumbles... In some detail... But theres no boy on boy to make up for it! V.V (*major sad face*) ah! The offer presents itself!: need help writing guy on guy smut? I can help if you want. . ah! Okay, anyways... Enough babble. I liked your plot line. The vampire thing was good, and the vampire trickery or what not was confusing... But good. Poor petunia. At least dudly tryed to help... Okay, well... Please continue with the good work, i appreciate it. I hope you... Get something out of the flames, and maybe my enthusiasm? Hahaha...

Ta'

SSOTVDG
arashi wolf princess chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
A wonderful chapter! I must say this getting really good. Please continue soon. Hm... should make Harry possible strip tease for both of his mates would be interesting to see.
arashi wolf princess chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
Stupid Dumblefuck...So many words to say on him. I like how Severus and Tom are going about for getting Harry to trust them. It's cute and adorable.
arashi wolf princess chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Such a perfect way to meet his mates. An excellent job well done if you ask me personally.
arashi wolf princess chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Awe, Harry gets to see his father. Harry isn't that sure to trust just yet and being catious. A very smart move indeed. Albus is getting to reckless.
arashi wolf princess chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Stupid Veron had no right to do that to his wife and son. *Shakes head* I love how harry has his revenge at last. Hm..interesting for Harry not to be a human. I like this story for sure. Please keep up the good work. this very good in deed.

-Arashi
arashi wolf princess chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
This story is very wonderful so far. Keep up the wonderful work.
DarkAngel048 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
good chapter. write more soon!
ams71080 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
Cute.

Amber
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
more please please faster updates I love your writing thank you

story getting good please keep updates coming thank you again
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »