Reviews for Peripeteia
Legoelf chapter 2 . 1/11
This is the most emotional thing I've ever read. Thank you 3
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I'm so glad Sammy isn't dead. I literally went "awwwww" when I read it.

Great story, great plot, great delivery, all in all a really good read.

I loved it.
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
NO! Sam can't die! Oh my god, no!

Beautiful writing, BTW. I like the plot. I never saw that explosion coming! awesome!
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Ahhhh I loved it. So good. xo
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Meant to say in my review of the first chapter that hope Sammy was saved as he was doing his good deed and taking stuff out the back to help Shiloh but was in a hurry to read this chapter!
Could so imagine Dean reacting that way if he thought Sam was dead, but good the bartender talked a little sense into him. Loved how you had Sam knocking on the door and Dean's shock and delight that it was Sam. Great brotherliness and concern for the other from both of them but you would expect nothing less, and perfect ending!
A great read, thanks, even though it is 5 years after you wrote it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Great first chapter, and certainly didn't expect the twist of the explosion but maybe should have seen it coming as the box hit the pipes when Shiloh stumbled with it. And trust the boys to have been at little at odds with each other, though both regretting it, when Sam was in the store.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
very good.
ginkies chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
awesome little story D
arilaen chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
LOVE IT! DDDDDDDDD One of the best short stories of this genre I've seen D Thanks!
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
:sobs: That was just too amazing...:)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh my gosh. I'm addicted...
Mrs Eve Winchester Padalecki chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
omg really really good, though u nearly gave me a heart when i thought sam was dead as sam is my absoulute favourite character! great job keep writing
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Oh my *insert deity of your choice here.*

This was utterly AMAZING.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Oh, man is this good - but now I'm totally FREAKED.

*Runs off to read Chapter 2*
sidjack chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I love Dean's attitude after the Benders. This was so well done, just the pissiness of Sam since Dean won't let him out of his sight. Dean's attitude/embarrassment at Sam's realization that Dean is mother henning him is so well done. The angst factor of Dean thinking Sam is dead, just so incredible. The Bartender and then Sam showing up. This is just amazing and about the best Benders follow up I have read.

sid