Reviews for I don't belong
yukio87 chapter 72 . 2/17/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted to read more but I can't do that...are you seriously thinking in finish this story because I wanna read it until the end. Please...
dracosfairmaiden chapter 72 . 10/15/2013
Wow, I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. It's been on my favorites list for quite some time. :)

I don't really ship Clack romantically, but this story is just beautiful. The way you portray their relationship is just awesome. I like how you present difficulties in their relationship instead of them falling in love immediately.

I know you haven't updated in a while, but I understand. Life comes first. Great job with the fic!
Shadowheart51 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
you really need to do more. i like it alot.
prism storm chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
i really like this story so far its amazing.
prism storm chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I ilke the story so far!
Magicnixi chapter 72 . 1/6/2013
Well, I have certainly enjoyed reading this fic and I really hope that you find the time and the motivation to pick this fic up again one day as I would love to know what happens next and if Zack and Cloud (although i'm more CloudxReno right now hahaa) ever get to be completely happy. Thank you for writing what you have, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it x
Magicnixi chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
Wow, I haven't giggled so much in a while. I would have been happy had you left it on this chapter but I'm so glad you haven't because I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying this fic ] Thank you x
Magicnixi chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow. What a moving to start to this fic. Can't wait to read more ]
Alexis Kaspers chapter 72 . 9/1/2012
When will this be updated D: IM DYING OVA HERE D':
Gryh chapter 60 . 8/11/2012
And who says Chocobos can't fly. *snigger* Sorry, couldn't resist. Great story, and I look forward to reading more!
Galacticwolf chapter 72 . 6/13/2012
I'm not a fan of slash, but this story is just so adorable I can't help but read it.
SoulNinjas chapter 72 . 1/17/2012
awesome so far though i wonder where Genesis is throughout the story he not really mentioned except for maybe one time.
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
I was going to wait until I had finished the story to review but I just had to review this wonderful chapter! It is absolutely one of the most beautiful and touching moments I have ever read before. I love how you incorporated a meaningful song to speak words knowing that Cloud himself couldn't say them himself. A truly heartwarming idea to get his delicate point across. You have seriously thought about deep feelings in this story and portrayed them brilliantly and still keeping the characters like themselves. I love his chapters idea! Pure brilliance!
LittleCatLover chapter 72 . 6/16/2011
My god this story is so perfect ! You should really consider publishing books and stuff. I'm not lying when i say that either. Hope you update soon :D
uomie chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OMG! this kinda a sad story but i like it even cloud was looked depressed in here