Reviews for Caught Between 'Goodbye' and 'I Love You'
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Such a heartbreaking piece, but still beautiful and full of dark passion. You are so good with early Chair, hope we will see more of your If Only saga soon!
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
sequel featuring baby bass?
lily chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
omg this so awesome but why didn't u continue it?

its heartbreaking 2 leave it there!

amazing writing as always thou i am fast becoming a fan of ur work
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
you should update

its really good

a bit too dark and unrealistic cause in reality Blair would fight back and eventually win, and Chuck would be disappointed tha she didnt come to him for help,

but it was sticked to their characters very properly
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This is one of my favorite stories EVER! :)
Deziray chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hi,

I have read this before and noticed how you chose to end it right here. Would you ever consider writing an accompanying one shot to this? I think it's too good to leave as a one shot.
Alakazam-Jackass chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
oh god. is she gonna get pregnant? LOL.
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Ack! I demand a sequel! I LOVE IT! (If you'd check all the other reviews I've ever written, I've never said I loved a story in all caps, so therefore, this is my top favorite story right now.)

Remember: Sequel! :D

Keep it up!

-Eris
Catheryne chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh my heavens... the drama was so overwhelming, coursing through this entire thing. The sex was angry and desperate and passionate, the way I love reading it. And despite the heaviness of the end, I am smiling...

Because after how they left it, they're bound to collide and explode again. THAT is inevitable.

Lovely.
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh wow. I really loved this. The tension, the pain, the pasison, all very CB-like. Excellently done.

This broke my heart, but in a good masochistic way. Great job.

Enjoyed immensely.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was very moving and so illustrious.

I'm hoping that she won't get pregnant... they're broken enough as it is. I also hope that they get together again.

So heartbreaking. You have a way with words :) Use it well.

Thank you.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
loved it update soon
Sky Samuelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I adored this... it was intense and passionate and painful. I even liked the open ending... maybe you might write a post-2.05 sequel?

that would be amazing...
flipped chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i swear i'd sue you if you won't continue this..

;P
Aishalola chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Love it! Continue please?