Reviews for The Fox and the Cards
steelcore1 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I suddenly had a vision of Naruto and POWER having a knock-down, drag out fist fight in the middle of the zoo.

Problem is, I can't figure out who would win in that scenario, Naruto, or POWER?

It'd be awesome to watch though. Awesome and dangerous.
jbadillodavila chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
n.n n.n ;)
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Wwwoao :)
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Cool fh
ivan0061509 chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
hey when are u going to make a new chapter
Lucyole chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
thank you for making that episode with the play i jsut love it its one of my fav episode from card captor sakura and the funniest to
really good story i love it
TokusatsuLuv chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Thank you for updating; I hope to read the next chapters soon

Will Kyubi show Yamazaki, Fujitaka, Touya, Yukito, Tomoyo, Chiharu, Rika, Terada Sensei and the others all of Naruto's memories? I sure hope so; they can understand Naruto better
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
naruto was beaten badly the third actually had to send in anbu to save him several times
New Universe Returns chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Please do not delete this story! I really loved this story! Let this story remained intact in the FanFiction Archive. Please don't remove it. I will try to make a review for your other story, Fox and Cards, if I have time.
Tenma Sosei chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Woo someone that actually sticks to the pairing. Also loved the drama you added in last chapters and fluffy momnts in this chapter. :3
CalcBoy91 chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Yo what the hell! I was liking the story! All you have to do is shift your climax! I'm no expert when it comes to writing but there is always a build-up to the climax. Instead of being all depressed, keep building on what you already have and change your climax rather than being fixated on it. Add more Clow Cards if you have to! Sheesh.
CalcBoy91 chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
So Kisame was in on the whole Uchiha Massacre that was ordered by the Sandaime Hokage?
CalcBoy91 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
So basically, you're saying that Li is gay? lol!
CalcBoy91 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
A leaf headband? Either that or hiraite (I think that is how it is spelled).
anime-MPC6 chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
Decide to write a review again.

Man I remember when you first started this story. I've read so many times and I never get sick of it. I'm so sad to see you gave it up but I hope you decide to continue it someday.

and now I'm going to share it with a friend of mine :)

This story is staying on my favorite list so if you ever decide to continue it I'll know.