Reviews for A Day at the Fair
may7fic chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
What an utterly sweet and enjoyable fic. With all of season 3's grief and angst and even the massive, daunting pressures of season 4 (so far), this fic was a refreshing break from all that but still 100 percent Sam 'n Dean. Great job, hon. I'm so glad the muse was rejuvenated. Here's hoping the same can be said for mine one 'a these days ;).
DixieHellcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
BWAH! Excellent. (I kinda thought it would be when I saw K Hanna Korossy's name in the credits, though. *g*) Absolutely LOL, and yet with a hint of sweetness, not too much, just enough.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Awe, this was cute with just the right amount of brotherly banter. Thanks for a fun and fluffy story. I really enjoyed it.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Ah, you gave us Dean being hyper and eating absolutely everything in sight - PLUS Dean with a child (always wonderful) and Dean the parent (no matter HOW old Sam is!).

Good story. I liked when Sam finally got it.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Very cute! Brother stuff and a day off!

Well done!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Thanks for the smile.

I loved Dean's excitement over the fair and of course his love for the food.

I'm glad that Sam finally got in the right mood to enjoy the day and just be with his brother having fun for a change.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Aw, I loved it! Your characterisations of the boys seem spot on. Great story.
mariethorne chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hey, great little story, and of course I LOVED it, it was cute. Great job!
lembas7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Aw! This pushed all my buttons - nostalgic, sweet, a little angsty, comfort, warmfuzzies, humor - everything nice and good. me likee. :)

And yah, those muses can be stubborn, can they not? I feel your pain; but it's nice to see you posting again!

As for those muses . . . do they think there's any chance of us seeing the archaeologist gang from "No Traveller Returns" again? *would like that*
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
It was wonderful to see you up and posting in the fandom. Hope life isn't too crazy for you. I have to say, it was perfect timing. This was a great distraction to have as my students were coming and going in the library. It was nice to escape to some light hearted Winchesters. LOL. Hope to read something from you again soon. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Drop dead excited to see a post from you. And what a lovely, gentle story. Just beautifully done. Sam falling asleep at the end was just adorable.

I sure hope this means the muse is talking to you again, because I'd hate to have to through another dry spell like the last one.

Phoebe
artsavage chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Aw, that hit the spot. I really needed something low on the angst-meter! Good stuff!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I just have to say that I absolutely adored this story. Love reading every single word of it. There were a ton of great moments.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wonderful story! Dang, I miss the Minnesota State Fair, and you captured it perfectly, right down to the deep-fried Twinkies and Princess Kay. (Does the Star-Tribune still hand out maps on a stick?) And you even managed to work in some angst and keep it true to the characters; bravo! Glad to see you and your muse back.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Very cute. I like how they ended up just having a fun day as brothers. And I love that Dean wanted to eat deep fried everything. haha.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »