Reviews for Watch Me
trueblade24 chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
Style of writing was good, and I liked the story overall. Cute, lovely, and good overall. Good job on it!
Teo chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
I fell in love with your style of writing. I cant wait for more.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
This is really good update soon;)
Ayexev chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I think it's a nice chapter not too shabby but I hope you add more lines and... more fluffy-ness
Grayjack72 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Just reading that first line made me get toast.
GamberDragon chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
W-welcome back! *pokes* So you are real! XD

Anyhow, it's been a while, but you didn't disappoint...Good, cute chapter.
Ayexev chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
This chapter was... SO SWEET w

Is there any more? Is the story complete? Coz I want more w

w anyway good job :)
Ayexev chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Your editor is doing a fine job! _ although the 'ike got hit in the head' scene was a bit confusing... so I had to re-read it a couple of times but yes good story!
Safa chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
LOVE THIS STORY!

I love all the Ike stories mainly when the stories set out of the war and stuff. Dunno why though D I read the whole story in ONE day and love it! Can you write another story like this one with Ike PRETTY PLEASE! Its just kinda hard to find a story with IkexGirl in a college story ! But this is brilliant! Love it lots!

Anyway, I wish I could write more but DAD COMING!

BYE D
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
I have decided to leave a review for chapter 8! Completly disregarding that I already left one for a more recent chap. Oh well.

So, I'm glad that Sothe, Micaiah, and Ike have worked things out. Though, I think that Sothe just needs to stop bothering them and leave Micaiah alone. But that's just me.

Okay, so, great chapter as always. A cliffie there, but that's okay. )

Your grammar is up to par that I can see (lots better than mine), so, good job on that.
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
Ahem, I literally squealled when I read about Ike sitting under her christmas tree with a bow on his head. Wow, Micaiah's mom is cool, yay, Ike has been accepted into the family!

I wonder what 'Thani' is about . . . Anyways, good job, hope to see another update soon!
MangaMan3000 chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
Hi, sorry about the late review. My computer has recently been attacked by nasty pop-ups, so I might not be able to review as often as I would like. It's even a chore (and a pain) to even check my e-mail! I'm going to get it fixed ASAP, so do not worry and wish me luck (current Luck status: 0).

But enough about me, I'm here to reivew your recent chapter of the cool and awesome IkeMicaiah story that is "Watch Me."

This chapter was great. I liked how Ike was Micaiah's gift. It kinda made me laugh to see the image of Ike with a bow on his head. I like Micaiah's mom, and was glad that she approved of him being his boyfriend, even if he is four years older that Micaiah. That was sweet! Oh, and thank you for using my Thani gift idea. I liked that. Also, I never really pictured Ike as a sketch artist, but this is your fic, not mine. Maybe I could have him go into Art and Economics as a double major in my story. The rest are still up in the air.

Now then, it's time to critique the grammar. The grammar was much better improved in here, though there were a few tiny mechanical mistakes. Also, when writing the chapters, be careful on how much description you use. For me, you used a little too much on some points.

Overall, this was a good chapter. I was a little sad that it ended so quickly, but then again I don't really blame you. Good luck, and update soon! BYE!
Meta Zangetsu chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
aw so sweet
Whisper-Foruka chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
Tehe, that's soo cute! I love that Ike was her present; it made me giggle too to picture him sitting under a tree with a bow on his head. This chapter gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling, so, nice job!

I like Micaiah's mom, she's cool, and I'm glad she approves of Ike. What a perfect Christmas.

-TSaGD
rabid wolf demon chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
Sothe needs to butt out of their lives and get a girl of his own that isn't a sister figure in his life

it was a good chapter and so far has been a pretty good story. i didn't notice anything seriously wrong with this chapter. i just want to say that ikexmicaiah is the best pairing in FE10(my opinion) and i like that its slowly becomimg more popular. keep writing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »