Reviews for Unleashing the Evil
Apollomasque chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Not bad at all. Could have put more detail into how Knowby put down Henrietta and could have stretched it out longer, but on the whole, not to shabby. I always imagined Knowby shooting himself though.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Interesting...well, I got to say that I've seen all of the 'Evil Dead' series, including the 'Army of Darkness,' and let's just say...it's pretty creepy, humorous, and probably just one of those horror films that I wouldn't see by myself. So, you did a pretty good job so far.

Nice Try,

(_) Yokai Summoner

-NOTE: Just to let you know that I'm not a hardcore fan of this series, but it's just one of those films that I watch every October or when I feel that I want to be scared silly; afterawhile, it's not so much scary, but creepy and humorous, especially the 'Army of Darkness' film.
The Dude Of Doom chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Cool man never seen the Evil Dead movies do they have that odd comedy like the Army of Darkness? anyway cool one shot man?
Super-nanny chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
ooh, very interesting fic Bri. Can't say i've seen the films (other than the many clips you've shown me! lol), but this was good!
Wolfen-Ways chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
*whistles* Dang... That's intense... And freaky...

Nice oneshot, dude. Nice...