Reviews for Distracted
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i loved
bookish327 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Excellent fic, as always! I can always depend on you to make me smile and put me in a great mood. :-)
DaLiza chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Very cute!
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Yes indeed he has it bad. When a man likes a woman's hands laugh and freckles as her attributes it is a good sign. Any man can sexualize a women when looking at her. When a guy doesn't look at a woman thathe likes sexually all the time, I think it means he likes her other ways. Cute fic. ;]
Ms. Vixen chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Haha I like how Sweets acted as Booth's little inner voice, telling him to admit to what he was feeling. Perfect.

After Booth admitted his feelings I was worried the story was going to get awkward but I love that Brennan just went for it. Totally her. I can see her just realizing and feeling at that instant and not waiting for him to make another move. And the "hi" part at the end was adorable. I thoroughly enjoyed it :D
amyylasee chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
lovedd it!

i love the

"hi" bit that was great!

keep writing!

KG86 chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
hoodie622 chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
This ending is the perfect amount of hot, sweet, and funny. I can see that they absolutely will not know what to say to one another after they kiss for real for the first time, and "Hi" is just perfect.
Alanna1231 chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
That was great! Very sweet ending and I loved the fact that the whole gang was aware that Booth was 'distracted' by Brennan! Excellent, excellent story!
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
love it can't wait to read the next chapter
TemporalBONES chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
This made me laugh because of the imagery and how I can toatlly see the expression on Sweets's face/ this playing out: "Eager to impress, the psychologist leaned forward to show Booth a file, casually placing his foot on the coffee table. Booth shot him an authoritative look and Sweets promptly removed his foot."

Anywho, I do really like this story, its sweet and well written :)

Please keep writing
Wesday chapter 4 . 10/2/2008 lovely!
bonesfan500 chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Love how Booth admitted he loved her.

can't wait for the next chapter :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Awesome chapter. Loved it. :)
Grey Fool chapter 4 . 10/1/2008