Reviews for Of blind dates and
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
really want to read that jealous bruce and oliver flirting story! go chruce
Didi74 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
It was cute, simple, realist and funny : thanks !
autumngold chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
Great ending to your story! I'm so glad that Bruce forgave Chloe! I think it was so cute how she told him she liked him, and it's so sweet how he wanted to sober her up!

I would love to read a story about Bruce, Chloe and Oliver! I could totally see how Chloe wouldn't believe they were interested in her! That would be a first for the two gorgeous billionaires, a beautiful woman who wasn't after them! Hope you get a chance to post it!
4321 chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
well i want you to carry this on maybe couple months they have being still dose not know that he think he hiding something maybe having a affair with someone baby so many getting jealous because she could be working very close to another do another i love chole and are not many of them of them
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
I just loved the last chapter! Thanks!
Saritaleenyc chapter 6 . 12/5/2008
This was a great fic. I can't wait to read the jealous Bruce over Oliver fic.
d chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
Oh, I'd thought I would tell you that you don't have this story listed as complete. Just though you'd like to know.
d chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
Bruce is not the only one a tease. *pouts* I want more of this fic! Anyways, Chloe being saved by take-out was funny and I absolutely loved how quick Bruce took down the criminal. I'm so sad this is over. Although, I'll be looking forward to you oblivious Chloe fic even though I don't support the chollie ship.
autumngold chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
I love this story! I just hope that Bruce isn't too mad at Chloe, especially when she shows up at his mansion drunk! Will she get in trouble and have to be saved by Batman? Thank you for writing this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
I think you've got a great fic here! I simply love the way Bruce is trying to get into Chloe's life. I cannot wait for more!
d chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Jump for joy, another chapter! It's actually quite humorous that she's drunk. I suspect it would be even more interesting if she happens to find Bruce while she's drunk. Anyways, I'll be looking for the next chapter!
alexis374 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
awesome chapter! oh bruce, you are in the dog-house. I think it was very realistic how she reacted - if some billionaire guy strung me along like that i'd feel just a tad silly and therefore somewhat annoyed at him. I hope you keep going with the story - i'm eager to know what happens next! I keep on going over potential situations... maybe they'll be thrown into each other's paths due to her being a reporter and him being man-about-town... Or maybe it will be a case of Bruce pulling out the charm? I could imagine him perhaps trying to woo her, but I also think if he really liked her he wouldn't do it in a super-showy "Bruce Wayne playboy" sort of way. and I still imagine Chloe wouldn't make it easy ha.

anyway i shall stop my musings - the point was i enjoyed the chapter and looking forward to next update!
mylove24 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
Bruce is going to have to beg. Poor Bruce/Chloe. Love it so far. Update Soon!
alexis374 chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
yay! sweet potatoes I'm excited - you carried the story on! gah... can't wait to see confrontation between chloe/bruce. and the following two chapters were very good... it's always fun when you know something the character doesn't haha. looking forward to more!
d chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
I am SO excited that you decided to continue this! Wonderful job once more and I can't wait for your next chapter!