Reviews for Love In An Elevator
hp fan addict chapter 1 . 2/10
My entire review could be explained really with one word : AWESOME!-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Loved the tension, loved the sexy. Sly Blaise, so very Slytherin!
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ahhh! Absolutely loved!
Weaving Radiance chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Haha, this is cute. It's so fun to imagine Draco and Hermione just standing there int he elavator with everyone staring at them, and Draco saying "Thanks, gents". You have a very unique writing style and I enjoyed this very much.

~Weaver
redquicksilver chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
If I wanted to read something awesome, I got to read something amazing! Although the characters weren't like their normal selves, I have to say I appreciated this completely. I so badly want an adventure like to happen to me. I always enjoy when some gives me a good read. Thank you!
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
oo love it xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I love this story- it was well written and witty. I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Lady Knight of VT chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Woo-hoo! I love the "meddling gits" particularly the Slytherin one! He's brilliant and clever and perfectly sneaky, and I love it! And I love the ending! I notice you've got a sequel for this one, so I'm off to read that one :)

-LadyKnight
Charlie chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Great story, I truly enjoyed it...
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw. That was just adorable and funny! ;D
satoz chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
lmao

I'm loving Blaise in this story! so brilliant! haha
Leigh151 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aww! That was cute! love the back play by Blaise!
Sharlmalfoy chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I liked it a lot! You gotta love Zabini :D Very funny

Sharly
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I read the third story in this first and decided to come back and read this and the second one.

This story was very cute. I loved the bet between Harry and Blaise. Cracked me up.

Great story.
Chasing chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was a great one-shot! It was very saucy, and you're writing style is great for a nice read:) Thanks for writing;D