Reviews for The Sinking Ship
Beawild chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
As I have mentioned before I like your J/P stories, but this one is one of my favorites. I just love how the relationship slowly builds and how they both are raising Miral. It's sweet, but complex. My kind of story.
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh. My. God. Ah-mazing. I read the entire thing today, from my sick bed. It is sooo good. Just so good. You've ruined me for any other story! And the ending just creeped up on me! I literally threw my phone away in shock horror that it was ending (my sister did a lot of judging from her couch).
starie78 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wonderful story
Ellen K chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Great story- disarming, cohesive, compelling, unsentimental, delectable, down-to-earth, straightforward, with a smoothly flowing narrative, cogent storyline, unpretentious characters, a huge dose of realism, a pinch of poignancy, and a feel-good factor.
viatrix rediens chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I just love the way you write. Thank you very much for sharing it.
BevNPicard chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Terrific story, I enjoyed it the first time I read it and I still loved it the second time I read it.
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love J/P stories and this one is amazing, is not forced or fast and it felt right.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is really good! These characters are rounded in a way they could never be on board Voyager-human lives are messy things, with relatives who aren't talking to each other, small children ("Today the wastebasket-tomorrow the world!"), holiday gatherings, and sand _everywhere_ after going to the beach.

Well done.
ChiaroscuroXVII chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love all of your J/P stories and this one was just as amazing, but I think my favorite is still 'new favorite'
sernity1806 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
yea, people are updating. Man i want to get out of writers block! UH! Sorry I so want to update my jp story. loved it.
milkywaymidnight chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Oh, I just love your J/P stories! Especially this one. Please keep them coming.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I'm a die hard P/T'er but this worked for me. I could believe each thing that happened and the characters felt right and real.

lovely ending.
kira66 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Needs more. The ending seemed incomplete. Maybe an epilogue?
lil Kass chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
OMG...this story rocks. It's nice to see a pairing other than Chakotay/Janeway. I do wish she could have gotten pregnant though...but I love how she took to Miral and everything. I hope to read much more from you.
HugMyMoose chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I really am a J/Cer but I do like the occasional J/P and others this was a really great story I loved it~ i do think a sequel is in order, plus I would loved to know what C did to piss her off as if I didn't know the person just the how and where might Tom and Kathryn be heading!