Reviews for Like A Stone Inside My Shoe
Cheyanna chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
im so confused
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
my insides withered when i realized what this is. but i really want to see how it ends 3
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Wait, what? So, which reality was real? (Yes, I can guess that the ambiguity is the point, but still.)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Ohhhh I loved that, seriously! I'm glad it was just a trick. I would have been so depressed otherwise.
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
lol. I kind of love this.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Star Trek and Heroes referances! *victory dance*
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice story.

I thought the idea was very interesting, and I really liked the way you wrote the transition from confusion (both on the part of Shego/Drakken and the reader) to clarity as they find out what's happening to them.

I'll have to read the second chapter after I get some sleep!
Juelz Rox chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
So I really liked this first part but you somewhat lost me/ I had a hard time concentrating after you put George working at MSU. (I'm a Hard core U of M person myself) But other then that it was great.
anon chapter 2 . 9/22/2009

on the other hand your romantic stories have made me calmer in my day life.

becarefull you are what you read.
Commander Zucchini chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
that was SO amazing.

it kinda made me sad that the 'reality' wasn't even real.

but it was my favorite part.

o0oChaoticBeautyo0o chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
lol that was hilarious!

wow..i wish i could live in a virtual reality game...and be Shego _
anon chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
wow... My head's in a whirl. I liked it, truly I did. The story in itself was creative. The interaction between Drakken/George and Shego/Ava was realistic, compelling, er, there was something about it that I liked. As usual, your characters are well-developed, and I enjoyed the psychology of it - how spending a "virtual" 5 years as a villian could alter your thoughts.

Brava!~ d-(_d-)
fan-rei chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
"Chocolate never tasted this good there"

good story. thank for writing. i want chocolate now...
LaaArtWrtr chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Having seen the Red Dwarf episode that you based this on, I wasn't too surprised by the ending. The reason for the situation I did NOT see coming. Nice job, NN. Always enjoy your stories.