Reviews for To Make A Long Story Short::: Blinded By Trust
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This was a great job on this story; even though Bloodbath is one of my least favorite episodes. I do think that when PMG directs, David S. does his best acting. Loved your ending.
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is a tremendous story! I have just recently gotten into reading S & H fan fic, though I don't know why it took me so long, considering it is one of my all-time favorite TV shows. you captured the relationship between the guys so well, along with telling a great story (I love this eppy). The guys' chemistry is what made this show so special, and you were right on target!
ece23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Karen,

This is so great! Bloodbath is on of my favourite episodes and you made it even better. I particularly liked your missing scene, it felt so realistic, and your descriptions are so good.

Emma :)
ollie bear chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Karen,

This is amazing! I am blown away by the emotion and the way you tied everything together. What an outstanding way to really make this episode come alive.

Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you will seriously consider the same format for other episodes, say for example SR *HINT*

Hugs,

Debbie
Bobbie Barkley chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Karen,

What a unique approach to writing your story. This was different and good, and most of all it worked. As always, your writing style is very descriptive and shows off your wonderful creativity. Very very nice job!

Here are some of my favorite lines:

I could feel Earl’s attitude coming right off the screen at me.

You and 'The Earl' are going to have us a little lo…ve party."

For Hutch – nice touch.

Christ, was I a street cop or fucking Mr. Spock?

The Kidnapper – shivers.

I had to laugh. Simon or no Simon… this pig was dead meat.

Starsky – so descriptive

Like a glorified human-sized rat trying to escape the exterminator, I scurried through the maze.

Marcus -more shivers

I can see something else in Hutchinson's eyes. My dream blade has made an incision in his heart and red liquid flows.

Starsky

My luck came in the form of a blond mountain lion. With an over abundance of testosterone, the rabid beast jumped out of the shadows, growling, bashing heads, fighting for scraps of meat.

Before I knew it, that mountain lion had turned pussycat, wrapping me safely in his arms.

Merle ending with humor after such a dark reading trip

"Hey, man! I worked out the kinks." I waggled my screwdriver at Hutchinson. "Your partner's the one who slipped me the extra green and a bottle of Scotch to pimp out your ride."
Sparkle731 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I love the description of Hutch as a raging mountain lion with an over abundance of toresterone. Loved the story as usual.
aussie angie chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I just love this snippet I love the way you broke it up into their own pov and the missing scene can't wait for you next story.
nicoltyler chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
What a great addition to bloodbath. I really like the way you were able to flush more out of that story through the point of views. Thanks for sharing
rsb57 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
WOW! That's all I can manage. I'm blown away by this.

Excellent.

Becky
milford chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
this is great! I don't usually read drabbles - I find when they're good I get frustrated that they are just that - drabbles but I thought this would be good because it is based on my favourite episode. I was right! It's wonderful and it's because of your skill. Bravo! I've got very behind with reading over the last few months but I'm anxious to catch up. Thank you for a very enjoyable story. Poor Starsky:)
brook5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
that was a great piece...you know i love anything you write
gaillardia chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Bloodbath is my absolute favourite eppy...and this was a brilliant idea for a POV story-especially the bonus: my only criticism of Bloodbath was that we never saw the "after effects" of all that occured (would have made an excellent eppy in itself)...so would love to see you write that bonus story (hint, hint...making puppy dog eyes at you?). Thoroughly loved this..thanks!