Reviews for Two Worlds
gleamfang chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Lol once again great humor shown with the who designs what costume. Typical Squall but he has a pretty raw deal with the beatings and etc.

Update soon ok? Thanks for a great story. To be honest I hope this Laguna cops out soon. Lol
gleamfang chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Loving your sense of humour here! Where would you be without Zell and Irvine(those two). Another rank higher. LOL. Funny stuff!

Cheers Keep writing
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Sorry for reviewing so late!

My pc broke down and I managed to take some time catching up with all my favorite stories just yesterday!

Heh, I thought Rinoa would work for Squall somehow... But why does she thinks of it as a bad thing? She doesn't dislike Squall or something...

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Once again, you did a very good work writing this and I'm really curious to see how this whole story comes out! .

Nagia Heartilly.
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Firstly I wanna thank you for updating at last! :)

it's a very good chapter (as always) even though it seems a little short... but I don't really mind about the length...I just enjoy reading this story! Hope I'll see more soon! Keep updating! xD

Angel-Wings Naya chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
That was a VERY good chapter even if it's a bit short... I'm curious to see how's Laguna... Update soon! xD

Jessies Dream chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Hey this story is really good and it's got me hooked.

Keep it up

Jessies Dream
Renegade Seraph chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
This is such a cute chapter. Nice to see the gang including Rinoa, but she's still not totally comfortable. And nothing makes you nervous like the threat of making a total fool of yourself! Still looking forward to seeing how different Laguna will be in this. Keep up the good work!
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
No worries! I'm just glad you updated! This chapter is so damn amazing! :) My favorite so far! :D I just L-O-V-E-D IT! :) I hope you'll be able to update again, soon! Thanks for taking my advice and making this chapter and sorry if it was trouble for you or out of your plans but I'm really happy you did, nevertheless! (I hope that makes sense! Sorry...My English are becoming a bit crappy because of stopping taking English lessons due to lack of time!) Keep up the great work! I hope I'll be able to see a new chapter soon, but make sure you won't get stressed up! xD

Adamas Max chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Yeah, I liked this chapter. I thought you did a good job of doing Ellone and Squall, and make good use of third person characterization. You do a good job of conveying their thoughts and feelings.
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
YAY! another chappie! :) Finally, rinny meets the "gang"! I LOVE SQUALLY! :) :) *ecstatic giggles* (sorry, too much sugar for today!) :D I really really loved it! (I may try out the hairstyle Selphie did to Rinoa later!) :D Update soon, I wanna see more action! :) keep up the good work!

I think you should write about the night out if something interesting is gonna happen (like some squinoa action!), if not, then just reference it!

By the way, thanks! (for putting my name at the end of the chapter-at the reviewers' thanking! oh, whatever I hope you got the point! :D )

A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
Squally!*giggles*How CUTE!...well anyway UPDATE SOON!
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Well, I was right I do like it so far! It would be nice to see more of it, so update soon! :D

Angel-Wings Naya chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
INTERESTING! I like the humor (Do you have any cheese?) and I'm sure I'm gonna love this fic!

Renegade Seraph chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I was about to read this, then I thought... duh, I already have. Silly me. This is my fave chapter since I get the answers to all (well not all) my questions. I'm looking forward to reading about the other brother, and to seeing Squall!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
FINALLY!After all those searching...I found an interesting soon!