Reviews for What You Don't Know
queenofcamelot chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
as always I am a big Buffy/Dean fan, so hope to see more of this.
angmclure chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Hey I just read this story and I really enjoyed it. I was sad to reach the end with no more to read. I have enjoyed the plot and pairings. I hoping that you haven't given this story up and will have an update sometime in the future. There are just not enough Buffy and Dean pairings out there. Thanks for sharing this story and here's hoping your muse decides to get chatty soon.
8675309 chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
Wow, this is a really good story. Love the crossover. Hope you update this one soon!

xoxoxo
ravynsprt chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Hehe, I enjoyed that chapter very much, everyone meeting and all, that's always fun! Great story so far :)
ravynsprt chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love Buffy/Dean and Faith/Sam pairings :) There's some good ones at twisting the hellmouth. I like your first chapter and want to keep reading to see what happens but noticed this isn't completed and no updates in a while. I guess I will keep reading and hope you add to it soon. I keep hoping someone will do a Xover of Buffy and Heroes with Sylar/Claire and Buffy/Spike or Buffy/Dean if they want to mix supernatural in too, lol...I suppose Buffy and Peter would be a nice pairing as well. I figured someone would surely write one where Sylar and Claire actually get sucked into Canfield's vortex and spit out into Sunnydale, but have yet to find one. I'd write it myself but don't think it would turn out well, hehe. Ok enough babbling from me. Off to read more.
rocko 9 chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
loved it will u be doing the end of it soon can't wait to see what happens
rocko 9 chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
it all very good with Angel, Buffy, Supernatural casted
rocko 9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
loving what am reading up to now
Reesa9386aol.com chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I read on your profile page that you like Buffy X-Overs. You think the page is awesome... wait until you go here: . That's the "Twisting the Hellmouth" Fanfiction site; it's nothing but Buffy X-Overs, and it's way sweet! Enjoy!
angel smile101 chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
I love this story. I always wanted to write a BUffy/Angel/supernatural crossover, i just didn't really have a good enough idea how to start. but this is exactly how i wanted it to turn out. Can't wait for the next chapter!
maryjane2 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
I really enjoy this story. You have done a great job with the characterization. Lots of action which I think is good. I can't wait for more so please update soon!
Angel chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
Love this! Can't wait to see where it is going...GREAT JOB!
Angel chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I love this so far...Very good! Can't wait to read more!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
update soon!
Carree chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
awesome work so far. good crossover. however i think you may have brought in to many characters too soon. i know it's hard not to because of the cast size of BTVS and the wanting to bring in the AI guys but i thing you may have brought in too many of the SPN crew to soon. as you have already written it and probably have no desire to change what you have writen, i suggest you work more on the chartater development of you minor characters, mostly the relationships between the different show characters. i know you have already established the relatioship between faith and sam as well as dean and buffy but wat about lets say dean taling to willow, or boby and giles, sam and buffy even havn't really had a conversation. also don't forget to descibe what things look like. a lot of this is he said she said and i have no idea what anybody is doing, they could be tap dancing for all i know(i'll assume that they aren't)description is especially key in fight scenes if you want this to be more of an action fic. okay so thats all i have to say for now other then i am really ewnjoying this plot keep it up.