Reviews for Always Sunny in Brief
LostPrison chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I love this so much! The Mac/Charlie little thing in the first chapter was so sweet. I can see that actually being true, about Mac disliking the waitress for taking Charlie away from him. And I like the Dee/Dennis kiss hahaha. I also like that you decided to switch it up with a darker chapter, that was really cool and unexpected.
What I really loved was Charlie's Day (how funny, take out the 's' and you have Charlie Day. I don't know if that was intentional but it's kinda cool haha). The list was hilarious, and I LOVE that you referenced Prison Break. That's such an awesome show, and when I read that I just about squealed haha. Anyway, if you can't already tell, I loved this! :)
xainziha chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
only the vulcan salute, priceless
xainziha chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Too damn funny. You wrote all these guys spot on.
anon chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Love this one because you know it's so true. Wish there were more stories on Sunny.
krala chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
OH MY GOD. You need to do Cricket first.
Age chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
I really enjoyed these drabbles. I agree that there should be way more fic about this show. The Charlie chapter was gold and the Frank chapter was kinda pensive, I liked it :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
well written, i like the way you dipped into all the characters heads. i think my favorite chapter was charlie's-loved the list format. lol. well done!
Lingo10 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
haha!
whozzat chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
This was enjoyable to read. Especially Charlie's bit. Charlie is the beeeeeeeeeeeesttttttt. :D
Tallz Is De Langste Ster chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Your chapters are all far too short to be of any interest to me. There is barely any description to flesh out the text, leaving it dull and rushed.

Your grammar needs quite a lot of work, as does your punctuation in places.

Have a nice day,

Tallz
Cissa DeLancome chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Aw I loved all of these! Especially "Say No Hear No" and "All of them Assholes". Is it just me, or is that first one very ambiguous and very in between the lines? About Mac not liking that the waitress because she takes Charlie away from (him) the gang? Either way, I love it.

Thanks for posting this even though there isn't much a fandom for this show, it seems like people want one.
fattie-gone-wild chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
I love this! It's brilliant! The internet is in SERIOUS need of more Sunny fics! The half-kiss made me laugh, and I love the "Charlie's Day" pun. (I've always thought Dennis and Dee's relationship was a little...off...) I'm excited for more!

xo
seeareuh chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I really like this chapter, in fact, it's inspired me to write a 'four things the gang talks about and four things they don't' fic. Well written, I enjoyed it
PuckRox chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Wow. I really liked this chapter. The Charlie one and the Dee one were silly, but the Mac one was actually pretty serious. Which I liked. Way to go!
lonalovespenguins chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
This sounds like a Charlie day. I love what he buys from the thrift store. It's nice to that the few stories written for this fandom are all so good! Hopefully with the 4th season coming to dvd and the 5th starting soon more people will write.