Reviews for JUMBLED
marialisa chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Clever way to end the story...or should I say 6 ways to end the story. Lots of emotion in all of them and to be honest I can't choose a favourite because they were all excellent.
lily moonlight chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
I really like this one as well, for the hope of it and because of all three women, I imagined Lindsay most of all reacting as you described in the opening chapter; and this would be the outcome I wanted from it. Much as I like a bit of DL, she and Flack as I say make an interesting prospect. but then I also very much like Flack/Angell... oh well! Very well written, and I loved the last line of the warmth of an 'unspoken promise of a future together.'
lily moonlight chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
Angsty, yes; powerful, very; heart-wrenching, absolutely. This was the best written I think and I hope you don't mind me saying that. Don and Lindsay are an interesting pairing, as you inevitably get Danny in the mix as well. Danny you had exactly right, acting with his heart not his head and the reaction to Monroe and danger. It was the last line that got me coming after what Flack has seen from Danny, 'For now he was just getting used to the idea that one single gunshot had taken away the man he loved like a brother, the woman he adored and life as he knew it.' Very, very good.
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
I think I like this one best :) Not least because I do get sad at character deaths. I love your chapter titles by the way; is that wrong? Does exactly what it says on the tin :D My favourite title is 'Flack ponders'. Flack was great here, and I loved how you wrote it with the 'He'd tell you'. That worked really well. And I love the concept of the story also :)
pineapplehell chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
So many things to say, not enough words to express them...

Um... wow. That was... it was just... WOW.

I read them all, because... well, just because and I loved them all.

Yeah, all that seems really inadequate... I might PM you later when I regain some measurable level of coherency.

...Wow
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
I liked this story. Very unique angle, chapter 4 made me cry. Good writing.
nomorewriting chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I read them all and I like all - I really liked the one where Lindsay died. Even though I don't want that to happen, I just liked that ending. For a happier ending, I liked number 7. I also really liked this one - number 3. Because I think that's one of my favorite pairings and I'm always rooting for them.
wjobsessed chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
I like Mac/Stella but I would never close the door on Flack/Stella.

This is nicely written also.

I want to thank you for writing your story like this. It was a real pleasure to read all the different endings. Please consider doing this format for another CSI:NY fic(and soon!) :)
wjobsessed chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
I am really surprised to say it, but I think I like this ending best(weird huh?).

Why? The way you wrote it. I love that Flack witnesses Danny's grieving-that seems very real to me. I love what Falck is thinking. And I love the last sentence.

I don't usually like fics with a character death, but I think you really got this one right :)
wjobsessed chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I like this one because the Angell/Flack combination shows hope and promise. And I like the narrative here :)
wjobsessed chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
OK. I've read them all, and I like 2,3,4, and 7.

I like 2, here, because it's well-written and I like the Angell/Flack combination.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
This was a very interesting way to do things. Very intense and dark but pretty awesome as well. I read the Stella and Angell chapters and being me, Stella living is absolutely my favorite. My one piece of constructive criticism would be that I don't think I've ever heard anyone on NY use the term unsub; that's more a Criminal Mindsism :)
egoofy34 chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Great idea... like the Choose your own Adventure books from when I was a kid.

Great job.
mbnola chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
I love this because I loved choose your own adventure books as well back in the day. I, of course, read and loved all of your endings! You did this so much better than I did. Hope all is well with you.
irishgirl9 chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I really liked the Angell lives chapter. I was hoping that was the way you were going to go. I loved reading Flack's thoughts.

This is my favorite part:

He’d tell her, eventually. When her body had finally healed after all the surgical patching up she had required. When her split swollen lip has recovered its normal plumpness, lest he’d be afraid to hurt her if he attempted to kiss her. When the IAB investigation was closed and she was cleared of all charges for firing a gun, and she got her badge and piece back. When he found himself capable of looking at her in the eye and not getting lost there. When he’s a hundred and three percent sure he’s made enough amendments and she’s finally forgiven him for all the pain he’d caused her.

One way or another, he’s going to tell her.

I can't wait to read more from you!