Reviews for Three, Two, Four
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
*brainmash* Need a couple of minutes.. or hours.. or better yet days to cool off... Wow.. O.O
lara5170 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
This was a really good one
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
*member
You spelled it wrong in the second to last paragraph.
But good work :)
MoniNamikaze chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
This ruined my image of the four hottest guys in Naruto! ...but other than that, it was well written and pretty funny! :)
Neska chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
OHMYGOD !

Well... Can I say more ? I ought to congratulate you. I'm lovin'it !
miss butterfly-lamb chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
*plugs nose* omg that was SO hot, dayum :)
Nessie-san chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
THREESOME! THEN FOURSOME! YESH! XD Okay, this was a really good smutfic - It was short, sweet, and to the point. It was descriptive, and it was HOT! As to the grammar, it was pretty okay. There were a few mistakes (which I somehow remember (my memory's REALLY bad XD)) which were consistent, and one which I remembered from the other fic of yours that I've read (I will be reading more). In that one as well as this one, you used "though" instead of "thought" I don't know whether it was just a typo, or whether you kept forgetting the T, or what was happening, but "thought" is the past tense of "think" while "though" can be used in several ways, the most common of which are sentences like "I didn't mean to, though." You also had a lot of comma splices, which is when you use a comma instead of a semicolon. For instance, this sentence "I wish I could go with you, I can't, though," (which was not in your story, I'm just using it as an example) should be "I wish I could go with you; I can't, though," or "I wish I could go with you. I can't, though." The way to check that is to see if the two things separated by commas could stand alone as sentences, as I did in the second correct form of my example - If they can stand alone as sentences, then you should use a semicolon to separate them. If they can't, you should use a comma. There was also one place, I can't remember exactly where (like I said, horrible memory), where you had commas where they weren't needed at all. It was kind of like if you'd said this: "I want, to go, but I can't." That sentence should be written like this "I want to go, but I can't." I used to have a very similar problem, where every time I thought there should be a pause, I put a comma (the problem produced many stories with way to many commas, and way to many pauses. Thank the Goddess I don't talk like that when I'm reciting monologues, or my teachers would kill me). In order to help you correct these mistakes, I suggest you get a beta reader - I'm still in school, and I have to take English, but my teacher didn't help me improve that: My beta reader did. She's really helped me, and I'm sure having a beta reader could help you - Despite those mistakes, I still really loved this story, and can't wait to read the rest of your stuff -
Animeattempt Jasmine chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Wow. Heh... I was searching on ffn looking for a good naruto threesome. I was expecting Naruto Sasuke, with the usual boring Naruto is the uuber uke.

Lets just say I was happily surprised. Not onlu was the entire idea entertaining, but it was really well written. (I am now a proud fangirl of this...would it be considered a couple?)

I am failry new to the series (just met Neji) so it was kinda hard for me to keep up when you did not use there exact names in reference, but that will just take me some time, so no worries no that.

Thank you for writing this... and pleae don't stop doing one shots! Your's are amazing! :D
LeonKSpiderKitty chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
/ That was pretty sexy!
Bloodnightelf chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
dude you should so continue to write these, you do so well at them. and just out of curiosity, i was wondering which other fandoms you might be interested in, as i might be able to recommend a few that have characters similar to some of the naruto characters.
sanctuaryofdlm chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
OMFG! That was so fing hot it's not even funny! What IS funny is that I had this as one of my favorites on my Wii (which is out in the game room of sorts) and was going through said favorites (getting rid of stuff that I don't want anymore) when I saw that I had bookmarked this one and decided to read it again (because I remembered just how hot it was [btw, I forgot to mention that my older cousin, Tyler {who, might I add, is a MAJOR pervert}, and his bff, Alex {also a major pervert}, are sleeping over]) when, suddenly, they walk into the room and (after seeing the yaoi on the screen) started screaming stuff like “avert thine eyes!” and “my eyes! it burns!” and then looked at me like I was some kind of raving lunatic while I was (quite literally) rofl lmao whilst pointing at the (oh-so-halarious) looks on their faces! It still gives me the giggles to think about it!
Ankriel chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
this was awesome...so yummy i was bouncing in joy. *shiver*
Kyashii chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
WHO! XD This was SUPER SEXY! I love how you roped Kiba into it too. xD Hee hee, poor puppy had no chance 3 not that we readers minded~~ NICE!
hootpoop12 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
:D u picked really great characters! I love narugaa and naruneji! I also thought it was really funny that neji was underneath them all in the end XD there needs to b more stories lik this 1!
Naachan'sredhead chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
how can anyone hate the beauty of this fic? LEMONY GODNESS!