Reviews for Sunday Afternoon
hmbcottrell chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
wonderful story. this was my first batman fic and i'm happy to say it was a good one
EnglishSwede chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
EEEEEEKKK i hope there is at least one more chapter...Gordon needs pleasure too! Loved the story, very well written. Gotta love Gordon...
GoneForever212 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
This pairing does have SO MUCH potential; I'm surprised more authors haven't written stories involving their mutual love for Gotham, for justice.- You went over your reasons for their undeniable connection quite well. Good.
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I've never read any G/B fics before so now I'm curious

but even after this chapter I'm still suspicious as to whether it will live up to my expectations
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
This was really good. Well done. I was looking for a fic of this pairing, but I kept getting distracted by Bruce/Cane fics. lol
All Nightmare Long chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
...

I both hate and love you for ending it there. And there are sequels? Yay! I'll definitly check them out now. Well, thank you for writing! I really enjoyed reading this story. It was interesting to see how you handled Batman being found out (sorta).
All Nightmare Long chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
A Hush story! I haven't come across any yet. Hmm, maybe I'm not looking hard enough? And, yay, things are heating up! Thank you for writing!
aislinnrae chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ok, hi, I've only just started reading, but I had to stop. I just wanted to say, this line:

"No more than twenty minutes later, he was staring at the man who rode the shadows like he would a lover: close and tight, intimately."

made me melt a little. Very nice imagery
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
Aww. I love this. I have my hardest exam tomorrow and this was my treat.

I will get to the sequel as life allows.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 10 . 12/4/2008
That was amazing! The entire fic was just gripping. Te he he Gordon and handcuffs? *fangirl scream* * Stars and I will surely read the sequel when I get the chance. Bravo!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
I have no idea what's going to happen next but I am eager to find out!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
Oh my God. That sick...I should have known. Always up to no good. This is beyond interesting now. Poor Bruce. I hope he's okay:[

And I got your message about the other story. I will def check it out when I get the chance. LiveJournal. I have an account there. I just never took the time to look for stories on it but I will. I'll have to feed my need for Dark Knight drama until I get off this kick LOL
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Aww poor Bruce. The scars...Oh it hurts to be a hero sometimes. Man...your writing is awesome. Yes, my father was big into DC comics and I can recall watching old episodes of Batman and Superfriends...Justice League...and seeing Mr. Elliot. Good stuff. Great chapter. I'm going to melt into the next one.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
You are doing great with this fic. I am impressed! I am seriously going to bed now and will continue this guilty pleasure soon

Man. Could you imagine Nygma, Crane, and Joker together? Madness. MADNESS - 300 Movie quote.

~Nefatiri
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
This is so sweet. I'm so glad he knows and I just want to melt in all the sweetness! Gah I need to go to bed. It's like 4am right now but I want to keep reading. I finally found someone who understands my logic behind this pairing yet I have to go to bed. Dang. It. All. I WILL continue this fic. It's simply amazing!

~Nefatiri