Reviews for When Reality is Relative
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Good premise. Both working in the same department, and though Bella is still an undergrad there's no taboo to keep them from forming a relationship. A change from Edward always doing the music thing. Creative writing is definitely a Bella thing. Tentative friendship could blossom. And Bella would not be in a hospital because?
twistedcoincidence chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
amazing. not that i should expect anything less at this point. what a fantastic way to show you should never take a moment for granted, let something pass you by. really really beautiful
Sun Sunny chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
I can't remember the last time I cry so much reading a story, probably not since New Moon. GREAT work!
steph1068 chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
this really is such a great little story - it's romantic and suspenseful and interesting, and i love this shy, awkward edward. it seriously deserves more than 29 reviews.

(right now your 'reality' is one of my favorite stories, and both of your 'secret life' stories are just awesome). not that you're not already incredibly prolific, but you should write more. :)

EllieBella chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
I don't know why your stories don't have more reviews! This one seems like a nice little gem so far.
arshi chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
i luved this...gave me goosebumps...awesum...

tc

justm chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
interesting! love it! remind me of this movie with jennifer love hewwit! at least they got there happy ending!
lilyhime chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
OMG, I really thought they wouldn't make it. You know how to build up suspense.

The idea is really good. And I am happy they got their happy ending.

Lily
Rosetapestry chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
So tense, and really kept me in suspense until the very end. (at first, I was a little confused about the original accident being on the 25th and the "saved-from" accident being on the 24th, but then I decided to just ignore that)

It leaves me with questions, though! Who was the weird old lady? What was alternate-universe Bella about to say before they fell asleep? What was the decision that led to alternate-universe Edward's life being so different (it had changed from before the point when he would have met Bella...)?

I will have to go back and re-read for better details, but I just had to rush through it the first time so I could see what would happen!
fangbang chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this.

It really had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was gonna happen next and Edward was just the epitome of sweet and so cute. ;o)
maniacalmuse chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
Great story! Such a different and interesting idea, I really enjoyed it!
BelaMorici chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Also, this is like Premonition/The Butterfly Effect all rolled up into one. But better. At first I thought it was just Edward, but really, it's you. You're amazing! Keep writing!
BelaMorici chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Aww, I'm crying, bb. The mascara burns but I don't mind. I love little old ladies with white umbrellas. :D And you
pippapear chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
I really liked this.

I was on edge at differing points...

Very nicely done.

Thanks

Emmy.
RockaBelly chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
I just sat down and read this in one sitting. I'm surprised that it doesn't have more reviews, it's very well written. I like that it's different from most fanfics. Good story, I'll be checking out your other stories now!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »