Reviews for When Reality is Relative
PurdueLiz chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
So my friend told me about your stuff. I loved this story. GAH, it was so sweet and heart-wrenching all at the same time. I'm glad things worked out for them in the end, and they were on a path to being together. :)
Abasketcase chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
aw, i love this story. it kinda reminds me of the twilight zone in a way. and ur writing is so amazing, completly unique and unlike any other i've read on fanfic :) i love your edward too, in all your stories, really. but this one especially. thanks for the cute story!
Random Loves chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
Nicely plotted with great visuals. Well done. Thanks for writing.
barbarito chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
OH! LOVING THIS!
barbarito chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
WHAT? Totally intrigued!
barbarito chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMG! Please don't let her be dead!
devulishanjel chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Okay I loved t but i got confused at one part because of the whole its this time but now its not thing. But i loved the story line.
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
im confused
tiffanyc chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
I am completly addicted to your stories! They are on a level all their own. You truly are a very very gifted writer. I can't wait for another update or a new story..
papaslittlecj chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
i think this is one of the best stories i have ever read.

thanks
sweetswirlypop chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Aw. Such a sweet short story. :) Kind reminds me of a movie I can't seem to name, LOL. But I remember that I liked it too. Great story. :)
halfadash chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
that was really good. i normally don't like things that play with time travel and alternate lives but i really enjoyed that. well done.
nightdancers chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Wow, quite a turn of events. Hehe, I like how poor frazzled Edward can't get enough of Bella. (They advanced pretty fast, there, no?) Can't wait to see what happens next!
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Ok.. I am very intrigued! I cant wait for the explaation of whats going on.. great plot!
Eillac chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Wow, talk about a twist.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »