Reviews for Mending
ChestnutBrumby chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
How supremely sweet an ending... I enjoyed that thoroughly! Thanks for a great read!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
'I asked a complicated question, didn't I?' - Aha, yes you did Evey! What a very Evey-ish thing to say, this line struck me as I read it!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
These get better and better! I really enjoyed this small part:

'He wished he could hear her words. He missed her terribly. Drifting in the darkness, he followed her as best he could with only the faint arcs of pain as landmarks.' - it conveyed with much with such simplicity!
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh wow I love how you ended it! It was just a perfect moment for V to wake up! I love it! I'm gushing sorry :D
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Wow... Beautifully done.

CT
firefly123 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
This is such an awesome story! Please, please continue with it. You write so well, and both V and Evey are so in character, it is just so good, you really need to continue with it. You are a very talented writer.
Dagger Kitsune chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
This was simply wonderful. You capture their world and it's relationships so well. This chapter is one of my favorites epecially the end. It was like a well done dance. Fantastic is all I can say.

Thank you for the wonderful read.

~Dagger
teacrumb chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
So pretty. :) You've got tons of sweet, shimmering emotion in this chapter. Is it really the end? I know I'd love to see a sequel, but whatever moves you, yes? Fantastic job though! (Also, I love your Finch.)
Indigo Assassin chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Yay! o, this is gonna get really good...
teacrumb chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Oh please make this an epically long fic. Or at least several more chapters? BEGGING HERE. Else I shall weep the tears of the desperately sad. And curl up in a corner and wangst myself to sleep. PLEASE.
Sare Liz chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Oh, this is just beautiful. I hope you'll consider continuing it?
Indigo Assassin chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Aw. Too bad V has self image issues. They really do make an interesting couple. Two opposites yet they have so many things in common.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
beautiful!
firefly123 chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
This story is amazing! Could you please continue it? It's great.
Vendie of Rivendell chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
That. Was. FANTASTIC. "...she felt his hand touch hers in the darkness." Don't know why, but that was my favorite line. You write SO well - please keep it up!