Reviews for The Never Series
Roksolana chapter 1 . 3/20
This story is so hot, sensual and awesome! And I love darker Jareth
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 3/10
I cannot express how long I was looking for this story, but since it was in a collection I didn't think to look here *lamments* Granted, I made it through many, many fanfictions while searching, but when finding this (for one of the other stories I happened to remember was in here) I was completely scandalized! Oh memory, you have done me wrong! But at last I get to read to it again! :D
Lattelady chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Wow that was amazing.. It adds a whole new slant to adult Jareth. Thanks for letting Sarah grow up a bit before she had to make her choice.
Zatara1324 chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
Ach that was so good! After you mentioned it, we are a seriously canon obsessed bunch. It was both weird and wonderful to see Jareth and Sarah in new situations! I loved the wolf idea, it was fluffy but also had good plot. And it made a lot of sense and brought out sides of the characters we don't often get to see (both meeting without the passionate rivalry of the Labyrinth involved; so able to be somewhat courteous). Please continue writing this genre, I loved reading!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
These stories are so well written, I enjoyed reading all of them. Please write some more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Loved the last line! Beautiful and wonderful. Hard to believe there aren't more reviews for this precious thing. Eh see what I did there? Ha...ahem.
Sorry to hear that you life is topsy turvey. I hope things are going well for you and you your life is as lively as your writing.
Cheers!
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Brilliant! Well-written and the characterization remained even on AU. Looking forward for more, I hope.
Minirowan chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
After reading this AU, I need more. You did a wonderful job creating this new life for them! It's good that you kept the fantasy aspect, I don't think Jareth can ever be anything other than magical. If an all human story ever comes up, I'll be very surprised if Jareth's character remains intact.
Minirowan chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was interesting. Very sexually charged, though. Either way, I like how you expanded on Jareth's background. It makes him very interesting!
onaleia chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Hi, I enjoyed both stories. I wanted to suggest if you have any friends or acquaintances in computer programming that your game sounds like something unique and well-developed and doable.
gravity01 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Lol. That was a fabulous ending. I thought jareth's nemises gave up kind of anticlimatically... but I've known enough guys who have that exact same reaction to crying women. "Gee... gah! Don't cry! I'll apologize... for... something. Ill give you anything. Here, you want my car? Credit card? Just stop crying!" Okay... maybe I'm exaggerating. But, still, I guess the guy's acquiescence wasn't too much of a stress. If ever there was a good time for Sarah to let go if her pride and composure... that was it.

Still can't believe he was willing to sacrifice Meg, though. What a jerk.

The piece of soul thing was cute.

And the last line... loved it!

Wonderful job. Id love it for you to add another story now ;)
gravity01 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Outstanding. I really hope be doesn't hurt her after all she's told him. She mentioned two other men in the beginning... I wonder what the deal was there or if it was just the same thing. It really does seem like Jareth might be another bad decision on her part, especially given everything he just admitted. But, like she said, she was already loveless and bitter... so maybe she doesn't have much to lose.

If nothing else, she'll at least have a good pet during the day. So... you know... there's always that.
gravity01 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Aw. That was sweet and sad. I hope he doesn't do what uncle dillsby predicted. That's the last thing poor Sarah needs.

The part about chocolate was pretty funny, though. He's right... she's not very romantic. Even I thought it was a LITTLE bit romantic until he gave the answer 'I like making women happy'... which pretty much ruined it. Not exactly the "I'm desperately in love with you and would do anything for you" declaration that should follow such an offer. Oh well. He's got scars of his own, I guess.
gravity01 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Loving this.

It's funny, really... I remember growing up thinking huskies were these gigantic wolf-like dogs. Then I grew up and moved to Alaska and was like... gee, those guys aren't very big at all! I guess being an adult gives you a better prospective (everything looks so much bigger to a kid!). Besides... a hundred pound dog wouldn't have the speed/endurance to pull a sled very far, which I suppose is not something people give a lot of thought to. Still, I remember having a similar train of thought at some point.

My other thought: Wouldn't this be the best time to try out one of those canine-DNA tests? I just learned about those. Seems like something that would be fun to try if I ever had a hundred dollars to burn. I always wondered what my poodlish shelter dog was really made of. If I had a gigantic mystery dog following me around, I'd totally spend the money. Just to see what happened.

Anyway... yeah... my brains all over the place at the moment. I'm liking the story, though. You write 'mystery' very well. And I like that she hasn't immediately fallen for him. She's still wandering around in this abstract 'WTH is this really happening or am I going crazy' sense. I feel for her. You kind of want to yell at her to DO something... but, honestly, what's she going to do? She could call animal control to her house, but they may or may not believe her anyway. SHE'S not even sure she believes herself. I mean, how do you explain "There's a wolf in my house that's a total cuddle-bug and I'm not at all being eaten." And I bet he'd do something sneaky like disappear if the police or someone arrived.

At least he hasn't peed in the house. That's probably made her more tolerant of him.

Petting his head was cute, though. Dogs do have the habit of growing on people awfully quick.
gravity01 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Lol. This one is great. I see its not a oneshot, which is good because I wouldn't know what to make of the ending. Ill read the rest and then comment. Ill tell you, though, that I'm loving how bizarre and unique this is. And the dog-that-wont-leave scenario is cool and creepy. I wonder if that was already an animal form for him or if he appeared that way because she was considering a dog.