Reviews for Their Legacy
Deal-with-it-and-nico's-mine chapter 10 . 5/13
Is this finished? 'Cause it's a great story and I've waited for some time now ... ️
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Awesome!
BrowniePoints chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Hmm.
I'm going to give it to you straight: I don't think this is as good as your Alex Rider stories, or the other DC Comics stuff. I came out of this one feeling more confused than anything else. Maybe that's because Dick Grayson and Jason Todd are the only Batsiblings I really know much about. I don't know Tim's backstory, so I don't know how much this fanfic corresponds/conflicts with it. I also felt that the characterization wasn't as good as it could have been. I don't really know any of these kids-the end didn't really come as a surprise because I didn't have any idea of what to expect. I'm also a little unclear on what exactly /did/ happen to Ali.

This was interesting, and I wasn't about to leave it at chapter five, because I did want to see the end. I just...wasn't sure what was going on for a lot of it. Miki and Toby in particular confused me.

Do you have a beta reader? I think that could help.
Rosalia13 chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
Uh, hi. I'm V12, and I just wanted you to know that I read this and really liked it, while I had an idea bouncing around my head. I'm writing a story that will, in some ways, be similar to this one, though the main idea and plot will be entirely different, and it's majorly AU. I thought I should let you know, though, and I hope you don't mind.

Things like the Book, and other small things, will play part in my fanfic, though all the characters you created and used in this will NOT be used. I have my own, and a whole new plan for where mine is heading. However, since I got part of the idea from you, and it may seem like I'm plagiarizing this, I'm letting you know, and I'm linking back here. I hope I didn't offend you with the use and twisting of your idea. Well, that's all for now-V12
Washington-Jones chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Washington-Jones chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
I love you fiction ! It's brillant !
Washington-Jones chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Timmy is a very bad boy !

Hope that'll be better !
Washington-Jones chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Maybe Toby is not that bad (I mean, with Miki)
Washington-Jones chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it !
Washington-Jones chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Traci is a real slut !

Poor Teen Titans... Poor Timmy...
Washington-Jones chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
I believe I'm going to love Miki

Your story rocks !
Washington-Jones chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
I hope it's a happy ending for Timmy !
Washington-Jones chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Wow ! That is just amazingly perfect !
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I'm going to love it ! Timmy rocks and so does your first chapter !
RoXaS707 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
awesome good to read an awesome story but could you like update a bit faster if possible?