Reviews for Schrödinger's Cat
Ant Romance chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Holy moly! This has got to be my favorite scene in the movie. "Schrodinger's Cat" completely-oh, stang, I've got something in my eye...

Well done!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awww.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
A great poem fic. Very good.
Dizzle chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very cool, chilling and succinct.
hansolofan chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Just came here after reading your other BRILLIANT fic, and yes, you have the most novel and original ideas! just brilliant, do write more hslo!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow. That was angsty! I love it! D
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
My GOD, that's so...creative. Something most of us would never think of in a million years.
Elemarth chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow... cool. I think I get it. I hope. But whether I do or not, we need more people like you writing SW fanfics.
MasterRev chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Very, very interesting. I loved the premise. Always thought this concept was existentially, very fascinating.

Great job! Keep up the good work!
serenemiss chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow... never would've connected Schrodinger's Cat and Han-in-Carbonite. Interesting and well done :)
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
You just compared the block of carbonite to Shroedinger's cat.

You are a genius. Also, you make me feel like using intelligent content (ok, for me it was Pavlov's dog-look, a managerie!) in fanfic isn't wierd. Thanks, heh.

"we will be shot in the back of the head together", "fit for Princess", and "I wonder if he was inhaling or exhaling when –)

" are heartwrenching. The format of this one took a little bit of time to get used to, but it works. Nice job. (You're so prolific!)
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
As a physicist-in-training, I greatly appreciated the use of this well-known paradox. Good work!

Phantom Jedi
Suzotchka1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow! I don't have the words to describe how intense this is! Absolutely powerful and incredible!
LASOS chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
The sheer brilliance of this piece has rendered me speechless, so instead I will just point out to you my favorite lines (as if giving back to you what you've already written counts as praise-let's pretend it does for now):

and the person will die.

(and my world will implode in on itself into glass and pain and leiai’msorryiloveyouiknow.)

(and it will be a dreamlike happilyeverafter ending fit for a Princess, even though her people are dead and her planet is gone and it wasn’t ended with a kiss.)

(my Han, my life, my soul –)

And this: (then we will be shot in the back of the head together –) startled me-somehow, that could have been their happy ending and it would have made sense.

There aren't words that offer enough praise for this-any my vocabulary must be sorely lacking.
Grey's Princess chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow.

You explain this concept a heck of a lot better than wikipedia. I actually understand it now.