Reviews for Blacksmith's Daughter
Rayne Hunter chapter 2 . 1/21
Omg, I'm reading this story again. I've been here many many times! Wonderful read!
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 19 . 6/30/2019
LOVED IT
Rayne Hunter chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
I am reading through this story for the umpteenth time. I never tire of it, or your other stories.
ravensuchiha chapter 19 . 1/7/2019
I just flew through this amazing story! I didn't even realize that it was drawing to an end! And gosh! It is so amazing and wonderful and I LOVE DRAGON NEJI!? I also read Lady Thief! And gosh! I don't know if you are still writing stories but you have a gift for creating worlds and telling stories. So even if you don't write any fiction anymore don't stop writing. So and now I am going on ypur profile and will look if there is more to get lost in
ravensuchiha chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Wow...just wow!? I really am excited read this! You writing is really amazing and gosh, this AU is just...wow
Salofody chapter 19 . 1/3/2019
This is probably one of the best AU stories I have read thus far. The plot is very engaging and has always kept me on my feet with action and some romance (would of liked more romance but that's just me). I couldn't stop reading this till I got to the end. You have totally made the characters your own with such a twist. Though they did still retain some aspects from the original manga. Sakura is so amazing that I can't help but love her. Strong willed and cunning! Neji was amusing too, especially during his jealous antics. This was beautifully written and a totally great read!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 18 . 6/27/2018
Just had to reread this through! You have such a way with story telling!
suri-suri chapter 19 . 6/9/2018
This fic is pretty old, but it deserves a review nonetheless. Although there were a few spelling errors, this fic was filled with many heartwarming and gush-worthy moments that really made it so enjoyable. I really liked how you derived inspiration from Tolkien and made it your own. It was definitely a fun Easter egg hunt. Lord Lucied definitely reminded me of Wormtongue, nasty little bugger. Can't wait to check out your other fics too!
Avyy chapter 19 . 5/21/2018
I loved this! Probably my favorite sakura/neji fanfic :) I can't wait to read more of your work
Wiipuu chapter 10 . 5/9/2018
Maaaan... I was excited till everyone wanted to fuck a stronk sakura mary harnosue. Oh well, It an intresting idea on it own merits... I am just a shit writer and a picky reader.
Wiipuu chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
Yay! Stronk is best. Tired of sakura being depicted as a weak little thing looking for a big manly stud to give her that d.
ravit7700 chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
nothing short or extraordinary. Beautiful writing, structure, layout, content. Hats off to you
ThisMonth chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
This story never ceases to make me starry eyed, it's beautifully written and will always make my imagination go wild no matter how many times I reread it.

Worth the read, may be one of the best fanfics I've encountered in a long while.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
This be awesome to read
simpleliza27 chapter 10 . 2/4/2017
there's a typo in the fourth paragraph.. hanabi is spelled as hinabi..