Reviews for Lady Thief
DJmight chapter 4 . 11/15/2019
I love the pace of this story, it’s not way too slow or super fast. It’s really good and keeps your attention
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 19 . 7/20/2019
Loved this!
creativesm75 chapter 19 . 9/12/2018
nice
serena.cs chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Yes, I'm reading this AGAIN
Avyy chapter 19 . 5/24/2018
This is amazing! I seriously love all of your stories. If you ever write an original please make a post, I'd love to buy it :)
cutlet chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
all of your stories are always so wonderful
enjoyed this! i hope to read your original/published works one day. 10/10 would buy them all.
Kosmas chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
Nine years later and I'm re-reading this because it's just that amazing.
Akira Desuuu chapter 19 . 7/4/2017
Reading this from start to finish and I fell in love with this story. I love it! This goes to my favorites, no doubt about it.
However I am not so pleased this didn't turn out into a trilogy just like the game but oh well. I still love this.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
Im pretty sure i left a review years ago but i just finished my 3rd? 4th? read through and so i figured id leave a small little thank you. This is one of my favorite stories to go back and read and I only wish i had a hard copy. Hope you are doing and writing well. Thank you for the story, from Me
lakeya2700 chapter 19 . 8/30/2016
Lool the ending killed me good story.
Kikisuteru chapter 19 . 3/26/2016
Amazing! I almost thought I was reading one of my favorite fantasy books. A strong, sassy heroine, an uptight, authoritative nobleman, and a creepy-as-hell villain... This is something I would have paid to read.
becauseambatman1 chapter 19 . 1/25/2016
Awe such a great read! The children thing confused me a bit but, once i saw they were adopted i lol. Love stories like this and in this time period. Its a bonous when its my OTP! Thanks for the story!
Katii0924 chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
Great story.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
Serious moments but also hilarious! Thank you so very much for sharing!
sweetsakshi3631 chapter 18 . 11/13/2015