Reviews for Dark Inheritance
I loved this story, would've liked to have seen more :)
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I'm sorry but I hate this story.

That's all I can say about it. I just flat out hate it.
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
WHOOOOOOP WHOOOOP! THIS IS ONE OF THE VAMP!HARRY FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ!Thoigh still sad that Umb*tch didn't die . :(
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
WHOOP WHOOP! WORMTAIL DIED! U KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE GRINNING OF HOW HE DIED, BUT I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY! But kill Umb*tch PLEASE !*Puppy eyes *
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
UMBRIDGE! C'MON! YOU HAVE TO ADMIT! YOU HATED UMBRIDFE MORE THAN VOLDEMORT, LUCIUS, DRACO, AND DEATH EATERS PUT ALL TOGETHER! YA JUST HAVE TO KILL HER!
The Lost Rogue chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
That was so cool! :D
n.harkin.9 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
that was absolutely smashing and well good!
I apologise for bad spag and just the weirdness of this message as I haven't had much sleep and am currently suffering a hangover! soz boz.
its a really good story and your a brill writer!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
!
FireRebel chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Huh. Well. Very gruesome in the end. Interesting turn of events...
PotterCookie chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
This was a truly epic mini story. Wish I could see what happens after though...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
Honestly, your story is good and the fact that the last chapter had a bit of Ron and Hermionie's p.o.v. was interesting. Keep up the good work. :)
youarentiam chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
This was amazing! How you managed to craft such an amazing plot into seven chapters amazes me but well done! I will definitely be reading more of your stories :)
youarentiam chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Wow I love this so far :) You are a really good writer :)
Haterzgonnahate8 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I'm shivering right now though I have to admit I am also the one to write and think dark things and I also have to admit this is a very well written story. I give you 5/5! Bye.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 7 . 6/16/2013