Reviews for Voyeur
Schwing-alicious chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I love everything in this fanfic. EVERYTHING. this is amazingly well written and I enjoyed reading it very much. I even loved the Authors Note at the end; for some reason it made me crack up. Thanks for making this fic xD
la viola chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
this is really great
SD chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
damn, i wish i was the patient in his lab, watching.
that was... damn, i feel wrong for reading that but it was so awesome!
carsatan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is probably one of my favorite stories from you!
cdoerres13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Rebellwithoutacause chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow. This was freaking an amazing one-shot. I've read many, many, many one-shots of this type, but this was perhaps the best I have seen yet. I'm not sure what made it different, perhaps the way you were able to describe the scenario, and how it looked from Orochimaru's view, but regardless, excellent job.
portisHeart chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
you wrote "this one was a heck of a lot of fun to write" - and it was a hell of a lot of fun to read too!

a nice lemony taste, the two clever masterminds finely described, a fun plot - me liked it!
crazykittylover chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
wow...*eye twitches* utterly speechless...kabuto is a uke eh? *leers/evil grin.. very..well done lemon i have to say thou i nvr thought anyone would actually do a kaboro like tht..._
Desalona chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love Orochimaru! even though hes a creep and its always more kinky when its on camera. expecialy if someones watching. I would've loved to be one of Kabutos patients watching that. XD LOVED IT!
atomic-oblaat chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ugh. I... think you're my hero. xD This was absolutely fantastic, and by far one of the best pieces of writing I've read on this site. Not only was it incredibly hot (and not boring white-bread sex), but you also have a solid grip on these characters, making your fic seem so grounded.

The only error I saw (and I can't help but point it out, it's like a tick xD) is the use of "sennin" where it should be "sannin". Sennin is hermit, or sage, but sannin is the legendary three shinobi. Other than that, though, everything was perfect. This is definitely going in my favs. 8D
A Someday Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
*epic nosebleed* EPIC! 8D That has to be the BEST OroKabu lemon I have ever read!

But I haven't read many so there are few to choose from, but hey! Yours was still awesome!

Awesome job!

Song Of Eternity chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
::wipes drool from face:: YEAH!
Kairi Uzeniba chapter 1 . 2/27/2009

I really enjoyed this. Your writing is frank and enjoyable. And that was a great lemon...

Keep it up; you've got a good talent for this.

~kAiRi Of UzEnIbA cLaN
Kristina chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
LOVE IT! Can I use your story on my website? Its a YAOI FANSITE! If you say yes I'll send u tha link!
Shadow's Firebird chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow. AWESOME! Easily one of the best Orochi/Kabuto fics I've ever read. I love how you describe...well...everything! Good job, and keep up the good work!