Reviews for Eddie's Dirty Little Secret
LadyLiterary chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
FABULOUS. Your name too :D Skinny bitches can't call her that behind her back :D
siriusyellowlab chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I'm really glad that Bella was onto Edward's game. It would have felt much worse if she were being manipulated.
siriusyellowlab chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I can't even imagine how uncomfortable I'd be in Bella's position right now. Thank goodness she's been hitting the bottle.

Is Edward's dirty little secret that he wanted Bella to be involved in a little girl on girl action?
siriusyellowlab chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Oh la la! Bella's getting a little tipsy, is she? And now her sistahs are going to pour her in a bustier from Nancy Meyer. Perfect!

BTW, in your a/n you discuss expat friends of yours in France. I was an expat in Switzerland, and had the great pleasure of being able to buy Hanro lingerie at the factory. It's not incredibly sexy in the La Perla sense, but it is beautiful, and made of the finest cottons I've ever felt. Are you familiar with it?
siriusyellowlab chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
What kind of dirty secret could a sex starved virgin vampire be harboring that has to do with his virgin human fiancee drinking and clubbing? Hmmm. You said I didn't have to nail it on the head. Hmm...

Could it do with the alcohol lowering Bella's inhibitions enough that she'll dirty dance with Edward? And maybe loosen up with the sexploration?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh, does our dear little Edward like to watch?
cutiepie007 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
dirty, sexy, amazing! loved it.
thewafflebitch chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
love this story. Your vocab and flow of words are great! lusty drunk bella is funny, and lil twist in the ending made the story love your stories!
Mike in the Mirror chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Fun, fun, fun! Great build-up and then two excellent twists at the end! Very well done.
PandylBas chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
“The Historian” by Elizabeth Kostova

I defend this book...*le sigh* It was nice, wordy but invigorating.

I'm kind of scared of what edward thought of. lol
shleprock chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
wow!i am very torn on this was funny yes on one level it was very funny. but on another it was gross.i'm sorry but it was! not the girl on girl stuff i say live and let live as far as that's concerned but OMG what a violation of trust between lovers,friends,family,ect. even if she knew what was going on from the start it was just your man wants to see you with another woman it should be with your and her full knowledge and not with his SISTER! ew.
egyptian princess chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
LOL! very creative ;)
KLSmith chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
I love it!
MissRe chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
LMAO - now that was priceless... first her and the girls and then her reveal to Eddie... LOL Great job.
KLSmith chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
ethier Rosalice is a guy Bella is a guy are rosalice is doing excattly what edward said and he needs to be more excat with his choice of words or the world is coming to an end and evertone is going crazy