Reviews for Right Here
JmacKarla chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Yay! Katie finally got a break! UPDATE SOON!

JmacKarla chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
Oh snap! Her brother knows what happened to her? What is he going to do? Though, I do agree with Jerry... Anyway, I'm glad that Nikki got to apologize by Jay's ass-y behaviour! UPDATE SOON!

JmacKarla chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
Poor Nikki! Gosh, what's Jay's problem? How does he know Katie is a bad person? I'm glad Nikki is fine and that Bradin is not a dickhead. UPDATE SOON!

PS: GOTTA LOVE STAN!
JmacKarla chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
OMG! They all have terrible views on Katie. I CAN'T wait for an update! I feel bad for Katie and Bradin they seem doomed... :(

6Ellie6 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Omg I can't believe she was raped! And that her sister said she deserved it! ( NO1 deserves that, it's awful. I hope she lets Bradin in so that he can help her soon )

Update soon )
JmacKarla chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Poor Katie! That comment was so uncalled for. Her life seems so sad. Update soon!

JmacKarla chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Yay! Another update. Poor Bradin, he's always getting beaten up (sorta kidding!). Update soon!

Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Please update soon!
6Ellie6 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Hey, short and sweet is sometimes best ) Aw, I feel sorry for Katie, and Bradin, he obviously likes her. And I hate drugs, so I hope she packs that in. But I can tell Bradin's going to help her stop and turn her life around )

Can't wait for the next chapter! )
amgelprncess18 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
good chapter even though it was short...i think bradin going to play a big part in trying to get katie off pot..but i hope u update soon...and i hope everything is good with u!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
JmacKarla chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Merry Christmas! I liked the chapter. It was good. Hope the hospital situation gets better soon! Update as soon as you can!

Karla
CaliXOBabiOX chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
okay, so now they met ... let's get onto the drama! haha but i like where you're going with this. keep up the good work )

update asap!

xoxo,

Mary
angelprncess18 chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
good chap...i like where this story is going...update soon!
JmacKarla chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Oi! There was drama! Update soon!

Karla
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Hmm... I get the feeling Bradin isn't going to "stay away from them" now is he? Going good, update soon!

Hey, I'm writing a story and I can't remember Lucas's last name, do you know it? Thanks if you do, if not, thanks still! haha

Hugs,