Reviews for Chuck vs The Spy that Loves Him
baldcoder chapter 10 . 8/20
Good story, left untouched.
Deathzbreath chapter 10 . 6/19
I know it's been seven years but on the off chance you get this there are many of us that would love for you to continue.
Jbear1974 chapter 10 . 5/22
Fantastic AU, wished there was more! Hope you can add more to Chuck getting back with Sarah.
RABCentralIL chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I really hope at some point you come back to this. I just found this and find it to be great story.
Amron chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
For the love of... well, love, keep writing this! I mean, I know you hadn't updated this in a while, but... please, finish this story!
Tynianrex chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
I hope you continue this someday...
hajimebassaidai chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
Great story, definitely comes into the category of ripping yarn! Don't have any problem with a long wait for Charah cos it looks like you're going to make it worth the effort! Can't wait for the next update.
nirvana12 chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
omg yay i love it cant wait to see what happens
jojobevco chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
Good Story
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Good job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
northsnap chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Read through all the chapters in one night and I'm really enjoying it. Please continue!
jagged1 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Thanks for picking this up again - I did a quick re-read and it was easy to jump right into the story again. Roan is one of my faves, so it is always a little more fun when he can make an appearance.

Now, will Chuck be able to take his advice, take a risk somehow, and be able to contact Sarah...? And what is Brooke going to do with the new found information? I'd like to find out, so please don't leave us hanging. Thanks!
NickyR chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
This added a lot more to the story, I can't believe how he would feel hearing roan tell him about his funeral. I definitely agree that chuck needs to get reacquainted with sarah! anything even if it was top secret or covert or without the higher ups knowing, just something that allows her to know that hes alive and not to die trying to revenge his death b/c hes still alive.
Jimmy-J105 chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Thank you for updating this fic. I can't tell you how much I wanted this story to be updated. Excellent chapter. Nice to see Roan in the mix. Brooke :(. Stay away you hussy! Thanks for writing it and keep up the good work.
supesfan18 chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
nice chapter, love that in the end brooke heard everything, and is not even more curious. Would love to see the conversation roan has that could give sarah a hint that chuck, just might still be alive. Hope more updates come soon, don't keep us waiting too long