Reviews for 20 Random Facts About Colin R Creevey
The Farmer chapter 1 . 7/22
This is an amazing piece of literature. It goes from cute and funny and oh so Colin to sweet and tragic. I was laughing at the beginning, and crying by the end, and all in the space of twenty-five hundred words. You took a static minor character and made him just about the best character in the series. You are amazing, keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
A very kind gesture, mr. Longbottom
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
COLIN!AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I love Colin so much and your stories make me love him even more that I am at bursting point.
These facts just ring so true. I love the idea that he was a gamming nerd in the Muggle world.
His dad sounds so cool, I see now where Colin gets it.
Number 19 and 20 are just so deeply depressing, but I do like the idea that Neville scattered half his ashes. Actually I love the idea that that's what Neville used his money for.
DarkShadowOwl chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hi again,
Cute and funny- describes Colin quite well I reckon. I loved 3, 4, 5, 7, 8-that was cute-, 10 -even cuter!-, 15, 16, 17 and 20 was SOOOO adorable I very nearly cried.
You are incredible and I love how you are writing/written stories based in the DAYDverse. Just the little things that you didn't get to know.
Robin chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
The part that gutted me in Deathly Hallows was always Colin's death, Colin, "tiny in death", didn't remember my math enough to remember that he was 15/16 and not the 11 yr old I immediately remembered, but still, he didn't get to do normal teenage things. Introduced in book 2, he was only a third year student when Voldemort came back and he has to start fearing for his life as a muggleborn. It was so unfair, but it happens to real children.
BKL8008 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Colin was always my favorite minor character. As a photographer, I sort of "adopted him" right off. The ending to this one is just crushing. It's so well done, I have no words.
kci47 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Thank you for these little bits of insight! I loved the way you developed Colin.
Ressick chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This story is so beautiful. I love the 20 things style, and you do it perfectly. This is a Colin you can really adore, and it made me cry. And of course Neville would do that. Of course. The last line is one of the best things I've read in fanfic.
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
:( sad
The Golden Snitch chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow, this is really good. And kinda sad. I just wanted to say I have to agree with Colin on #6, to this day, I still haven't been able to read The Hobbit, seeing as I was half way through it when I watched the movie. An LotR is one of my all time favorite stories! Nightmares for WEEKS!

~*~

The Golden Snitch
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
20 absolutely broke my heart. Amazing.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I think we were all freaked out by the Rankin-Bass version of The Hobbit

especially the way the goblins appeared to have TWO throats
Nao K. Kawasaki chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Colin's story is heartbreaking.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
It was cute and sad and just plain bittersweet! I have a small knot in my throat after the last 2 posts. Great job.
Deccatrine chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great one-shot. Colin has become one of my favorite characters. I'm glad he stayed as a ghost. :)