Reviews for 20 Random Facts About Colin R Creevey
Nongarak chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Colin was my second favourite. Too young...
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This was so perfect. It made me cry. Thanks
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh gosh that ending made me cry. Brilliant job on this, all these little facts about Colin that make me love him all the more... To be honest I think I'll add them into my story where he's a relatively main character. If it doesn't bother you. I started it before DH so Colin's still alive in mine, but Denise died...
flyinaway2soon chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This.. made me really want to read HP again. It also more-than-sorta broke my heart. I always had a big soft spot for Colin.
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This is a tearjerker.
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Congrats for being the first writer to write a non-tragic fic that made me cry (and not from laughing, either.) That last line really got me, because, of all the connections that get made between fake universes and real things, I think National Geographic would do it.
Danwea chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This gives me great comfort over Colin's death.

You did an amazing job with Colin's character in DAYD. You made me connect with him far more than JKR ever did.

I love you Colin and was devastated at his and Dennis' deaths.
vdhd chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Alyce chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I managed to make it through the whole of Dumbledore's Army without crying but this just *wrecked* me. It wasnt even Colin that did it - little flashes just made him feel more alive, they made me smile and think 'yeah, that fits'.

The reference to Neville did it. Neville who tried so hard all year to look after everyone. Who felt so responsible. Who just wanted to look after his friends. The National Geographic reference was perfect and made me go to pieces.

Congrats on the whole universe. Im very impressed.
Molu4All chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I really liked it

gave even MORE insight into his character! (yeah, I know that was the point.. just saying you did a good job)
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
The last one made me rally sad.

All the rest were cute though. Rufus. I'd totally own up to that name. How could you not?

The lightsaber one was my favorite.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Great job.

Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
At the age of 13, he got cataclysmically monged.

funny, heartbreaking, adorable piece.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I got through this whole thing without shedding a tear, and then that last sentence just broke me. Oh, Colin. I have to read all of these now because this one was brilliant.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I had liked Colin in DAYD, but this made me absolutely love him! Another great job on making me almost cry. :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »