Reviews for 20 Random Facts About Colin R Creevey
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Great job.

KrisEleven~
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
At the age of 13, he got cataclysmically monged.

funny, heartbreaking, adorable piece.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I got through this whole thing without shedding a tear, and then that last sentence just broke me. Oh, Colin. I have to read all of these now because this one was brilliant.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I had liked Colin in DAYD, but this made me absolutely love him! Another great job on making me almost cry. :)
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That last fact and explaination was really painful and made me feel like crying. It hurt.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
By the way, I forgot to say it but 'there seemed to be a rule that possession of a uniform trimmed in crimson and gold nullified possession of any and all survival instincts' - in the Terry Boot one - loved that line! Anyway, back to this one. Such a sad ending, but I loved it all the same because Colin is one of my favouirte characters and its fascinating to see you develop him here. My favourite parts are the contact lenses, the praying thing and his aunt and uncle. Hope you write more of these!
sylphides chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This was a beautiful memorial. I loved the touch with the National Geographic.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Sad and kind of sweet. But it doesn't seem to be that far a leap of the imagination to believe that Karate or another martial art form would be taught at Hogwarts as an extra curicular activity (Barring years 5 and 7) And wouldn't his Aunt and Uncle be told the truth, as his only surviving relatives?
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
"It didn’t help, although by the time he was ten he had discovered X-Men and felt sure he had a more rational, scientific explanation for why he could do strange things sometimes but not really control it."

hehe that's so cute. Sounds like something Colin would do.

I love the "sort of" losing his virginity :P

"and it all became moot when he was Cruciated in said Great Hall one week after getting back to Hogwarts for what he was doing to Demelza in the hallway outside Divination after curfew."

LOL...not a fun way to dispel rumors though

"There was something very, very, very wrong with those people. That, and the animated Gollum was something that never left your dreams for as long as you lived."

*giggles insanely*

Agreed

"The one his parents had bought had been plastic, sure, but he was a wizard, and for one perfect, glorious evening, he’d had a real lightsaber."

...I want one!

"He slept with a stuffed Paddington almost every night of his life."

Aw that's so cute.

"He learned that duct tape is not in fact like the Force.

It has a light side and a dark side, sure, and it might hold the universe together, but in a dim basement and only having one hand to use it, it makes a lousy tourniquet"

It's such a bad thing but...I can't help but laugh.

Seriously loving these Star Wars references :D

"His parents had decided to compromise on the issues of wizarding and Muggle coming-of-age by getting him a car if he finished his sixth year with good marks. Originally, he was supposed to get a job to raise the money himself, but they’d all agreed that Hogwarts made that a bit difficult, but he was going to be expected to pick up some work over the summer. Something about the insurance."

Aw. His parents really were great people :(

"If he had known, Colin would have approved that at least someone buried them at all, because they were still someone’s kids, right?"

So noble. *tears up*

What Neville did for Colin was just too amazing.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Great writing. I love Colin and the way you've characterised him. I especially loved 20, 18, 15 and 4.
Lily Ariel Black chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hoo, boy... this is quite possibly the most heart-wrenching story I've read in a very long time... I started bawling when I got to the part about how Colin and Dennis were not able to be buried by their own family... and the last bit about what Neville did for Colin made me wonder... are you going to write a "20 Random Things..." for Neville?
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3