Reviews for Lady Roxton and the Avebury Baronet
Michelle chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Hi,

Thank you so much for writing this...long may it continue! Love the story!
Datwin chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Please update. Used to love watching story
Hera chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I can't believe you never wrote the end :(
Cat Yuy chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
I just reread this story today and its still as good as I remember. Sad to see it unfinished.
sex's author chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
I absolutely adore this story. please please update!
Jane Q. Doe chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
I came across this from your SGA story - I've always loved John and Marguerite! Please continue, this is a fascinating read!
Karene chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
When are you going to update? This story is so poignant and intense that is just needs to be written. Please continue this and soon. It's brilliant and a great study of how Marguerite and Roxton would have been should the series have continued.

-K
Karene chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
There is some really beautiful imagery in this chapter. Enchanting. :)

-K
SunKrux chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Okay...I've read chp10, where's chp 11 and the rest of this story...please do NOT leave me in suspense for too much longer.

Also, your formating is all messed up. There are some odd i/ things going on.
LadyKrux chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
Woow.. This was actually worth waiting for!

Amazing chapter! So emotional!

Thanks for it.
DehliaC chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
OMG i was so happy this morning when I got myupdate email on this FF...its been way to longg!LOL But what a great chapter and a lot has happend in it too!I cant wait to read the next one!Its gonna be so good and im so excited!Thanks alot for writing!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
loved the update, great job on it, glad you're back.
nogigglingmajor chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
Yes! You updated! I've just had my wisdom teeth out and got so excited when i saw this waiting in my inbox that i quiet forgot I'm quiet unable to yell and squee...my cheeks are achingnow. But yay! I can't wait for the next installment.
interested chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
yay new chapter! poor marguerite, never gets a break ( please update soon!
DehliaC chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
Hey,whats been up with you?Busy with life and everything else!I really hope youll update your FF because its so good!Take care!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »